Beerbelly

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi may I know what's the level you guys set on the sensitivity for DR500GW? Tks

Beerbelly said:
Hi may I know what's the level you guys set on the sensitivity for DR500GW? Tks

50% for me and Parking a bit less

Clearly your outback roads are smoother than our motorways and trunk roads eh :)

Mine is at minimum and still gets false detections all the time, 1g scale is not enough, should be scaled to 2g IMHO for when your on the move, 1g is fine when stationary.

Marcus said:
Clearly your outback roads are smoother than our motorways and trunk roads eh :)

Mine is at minimum and still gets false detections all the time, 1g scale is not enough, should be scaled to 2g IMHO for when your on the move, 1g is fine when stationary.

I dont really worry about it If something happens I look at it in the computer If nothing happens I just format the card once a month and dont worry about the video.
Only the rear camera is set for parking and if there are no marks on the car I dont worry about that either.

I have all the lights and sounds turned off as the incident beep drove me mad when I first got one. After 2 years of using one I dont bother any more.

Mine are just in case something happens and I have no interest in viewing the video as after all I did see it when driving.

Marcus said:

firmware 1.1.1ae released yesterday allows 8g I think I read.

Back