SG9663DC: firmware V1.33 : Yellow Triangle with Exclamation point: Meaning?

larryschapker

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,
I'm having what I think are 2 related problems:
  1. (Running proper 3 wire power) When in parking mode and timer set to 24 hours, recently the camera has recently stopped recording well before the 24 hours elapses. This has been working and the car is a 2018 (so shouldn't have battery/voltage issues {I understand that is a huge assumption <grin>}).
  2. When I press the "capture" button, a big yellow triangle with an exclamation point (YTw/EP) is displayed. I've reset the camera back to defaults; reformatted the card (256 GB card that came with the camera) and everything appears fine. When I press the capture button, again I get the YTw/EP. I've rest the card (i.e. removed and reinstalled {and even reformatted again for good measure}) with no success. I haven't tried with another mem card yet (I'd have to buy one).
Maybe the 2 are related? What does YTw/EP mean? Is there a way to turn in some "debug" logs?
Thanks!
Larry

The yellow triangle with exclamation point is telling you that you have locked a file, it will stay on screen while the lock file is in effect

How long your camera can run while parked comes down to battery size/condition/state of charge, expect this number to reduce the longer and more often you use this function, car batteries are all about CCA (cold cranking amps) starting power, not standby

Back