SG9663DCPRO beta firmware

My desire for latest and greatest makes me choose to live on this beta firmware.

My desire for latest and greatest makes me choose to live on this beta firmware.
if any beta has issues we don't share them here anyway, we test internally before releasing them publicly, there will be more to come in the next week or so

Not sure if this is where I should post this but I had an issue recently and I'm not sure if it's a 1.15 issue or what.

I have my SG9663DCPRO hard wired into a Cellink Neo external battery for parking mode. My shut off time on the cam is 24 hours. There have been a few times where I would return to my car after 24 hours and sometimes A) the camera would turn on automatically or B) I would have to press the power button manually to turn it on -- no big deal.

Before I updated to 1.15, I never had this issue:

I got in my car after 24 hours and the camera would not turn on AND I could not turn it on manually. I would press the power button and one of the buttons would light up red but the cam wouldn't turn on. I tried holding the power button as well and got the same result.

The only way I was able to get around this was unplugging the power cable on the camera and replugging it -- afterwards it turned on fine.

when using 3 wire to manually start the camera you would need to press and hold the power button until the camera starts, if you don't the lights will show for a few seconds and it would just power off again

what voltage setting are you using on the hardwire kit?

I'm not familiar with them but does the Cellink give you voltage info?

I'm using 12.2V on the hardwire kit.

And from their website:

CHARGING VOLTAGE / CURRENT
14.6V / 5Ah

I meant do you know what the voltage of the Cellink is after 24 hours

would suggest running the hardwire kit at the lowest setting when using the Cellink as a power source

Oh, yes they do but didn't think to check that unfortunately. I'll lower my hardware kit setting and see how that goes -- thanks!

My hardware won't take the 1.15 beta update. I'm following the instructions in the download link on post 1 of this thread, using the new card I was shipped in exchange for the broken one, but all I get is a request to format the card when the camera boots.

you probably have to try and do the update with a smaller memory card, my most used memory card for updates are a old 16 GB memory card, but i also have a few 4 and 8 GB cards i use for firmware update.

My hardware won't take the 1.15 beta update. I'm following the instructions in the download link on post 1 of this thread, using the new card I was shipped in exchange for the broken one, but all I get is a request to format the card when the camera boots.
what card are you using?

I'm new here, I hope this is the place to ask.
I'm considering getting a street guardian sg9663dcpro. Is there a chance
I can view my footage with a wifi connection

I'm new here, I hope this is the place to ask.
I'm considering getting a street guardian sg9663dcpro. Is there a chance
I can view my footage with a wifi connection
you can download clips to a phone using an app, that's not really that practical for anything beyond a file or two with any camera though, if you want to view multiple clips taking the card out is still going to be a better option

Yes the DCPRO have wifi and so you can use wifi to view recordings, though not a ideal way as a phone still have a little screen.
Not quite sure you can connect to the camera from your home wifi or say a wifi laptop, but the android and IOS app should be right around the corner.

Video of the general look and performance of the APP here ( android )

I am using the 400 GB one sent to me as a replacement for the failed 400 GB card that came with the purchase. I could swear I used the original one to update the firmware when I got it.

I think you also can, at least if you first formatted the memory card in the camera.
If you have just gotten the replacement card, and then put the new FW on it you will probably see the error you get.

Back