SG9663DR Installations

I recall jokiin saying that the DR housings were designed to accommodate future upgrades, so it is possible that the next generation of larger sensors will fit without retooling the housing.

There is a significant size difference between M8 and M12 lenses which affects how big the housing needs to be. The remote cameras on the A139 and T130 are perhaps a better comparison that uses M12 lenses, rather than the K2S.

The captive miniUSB plug and the larger mount foot on the DR appear more robust than the Viofo equivalent. However the Viofo cameras are definitely more discreet.

Commodore 64 models and the Amiga system in good shape can bring $100-300 in the collectibles market. :)
I checked on C64 prices the other day and one in very good shape, ala almost mint, was worth $1000. :eek:

I checked on C64 prices the other day and one in very good shape, ala almost mint, was worth $1000. :eek:

Wow! It's amazing what hardcore collectors will pay for things!
Makes me regret not keeping the TRS-80 I once owned (gifted, not purchased), or the original 8088 IBM clone that followed it.

Makes me regret not keeping the TRS-80 I once owned (gifted, not purchased), or the original 8088 IBM clone that followed it.

I know the feeling. When I think of some of the items I've disposed of over the years that are now worth a small (and not so small) fortune, I could kick just myself! :facepalm:

i think that was about what it cost when it was new wasnt it? i remember my mother getting me one with printer and monitor and joystick and floppy drive when i was about 12

And yet the old Atari my mom got us second hand off someone isn't worth squat. Although the original Nintendo from the Mid 80s with probably 75 or 80 games I own for it I'm sure has value.

Back