SG9665GC firmware updates and pre release access

can somebody please point me to the latest beta firmware 30 because for me the 1st post on this topic points to version 27 beta or can anybody give me a definite time of when to expect it ie not some time soon or in the next couple of weeks/months or we are working on something so it is just around the corner etc as i have come to expect that usually nobody ever pins an actual date of release leaving users waiting for indefinite periods

I realise this is the beta/prerelease thread but it would be useful to have it updated with release versions too.

I use this thread to keep up to date with firmware so always miss the releases...

Maybe a separate pinned post that only admins can write to that have just the beta and formal release details. Discussion about the releases can then continue in this thread.

Maybe a separate pinned post that only admins can write to that have just the beta and formal release details. Discussion about the releases can then continue in this thread.

problem is there's only one admin on this site and I'd guess he'd be a bit busy for that

problem is there's only one admin on this site and I'd guess he'd be a bit busy for that
Understand. But it would only be a post whenever there is a release made. Someone is already posting that on this thread anyway, just suggesting putting it in an easier to find place instead of buried in 87 pages of comments:)

Understand. But it would only be a post whenever there is a release made. Someone is already posting that on this thread anyway, just suggesting putting it in an easier to find place instead of buried in 87 pages of comments:)

I'll update the first post later today

Linux users: please rename SGGCV.bin to SGGCV.BIN manually

Not from where I'm looking:
Code:
7046 21:28:02 (0) mercury:Downloads/ $ unzip SG9665GC_V2_Firmware_update_latest.zip
Archive:  SG9665GC_V2_Firmware_update_latest.zip
  inflating: Firmware update instructions Russian version.png  
  inflating: Readme.txt              
  inflating: Release notes.txt      
  inflating: SG9665GC Firmware update process.txt  
  inflating: SG9665GC_User_Manual.pdf  
  inflating: SGGCV2.bin              
7047 21:28:07 (0) mercury:Downloads/ $ grep  "BIN" SG9665GC\ Firmware\ update\ process.txt Release\ notes.txt Readme.txt
7048 21:28:12 (0) mercury:Downloads/ $ grep -i "linux" SG9665GC\ Firmware\ update\ process.txt Release\ notes.txt Readme.txt
7049 21:28:16 (0) mercury:Downloads/ $

Testing the contrast levels:
ls34E0y.gif

Any plans to add the reformat reminder to the menu like in the a119s? I apologize if this has been discussed. I searched and didn't find anything with the terms I used.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What is the recommended reformat frequency, so I can set my own reminder?

there's no set number really, card size, how much use it gets etc all play a part, anytime you've had the card out though I'd suggest formatting it when you put the card back in

anytime you've had the card out
Oooh Sir! To me that means once a day during holidays and then 11 months in-between. Talk about regularity.;)

Format? Never did, the card came already formatted with the cam, thanks Niko.:D

Must add: I don't have shock detection active, so no protected file.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R SG9665GC 1
Brent. SG9665GC 17
A SG9665GC 100
jokiin SG9665GC 24
jokiin SG9665GC 154
Back