SG9665GC or SGZC12RC?

ok, after seeing Jon's Mustang set up with (2) SGZC12RCs made me question my decision on a single SG9665GC set up.

I looked into Panorama X2 but the front camera is just too damn big for my liking. But mad genius Niko's black matte paint job on the x2 is fantastic. It's funny that in Asia people want others to see you have a dash cam as a deterrent. It makes sense since dash cam is popular. If you break into one car, you'd better make sure you break into every surrounding car with dash cams, too.

now I'm thinking maybe I will just bite the bullet and do the (2) SGZC12 RCs set up.

A. If I hide both central units in the glove box, how do Ipower both units? there is only one cigar socket by the infotainment center.
B. If i want parking mode, then dont I need (2) PANOBDP - HARD WIRE KITs?

:confused:

I think I get it......

If I want parking mode, then:
1) get a cigar socket splitter
2) plug in both power cords for both central units into the 2 sockets in the splitter
3) plug the splitter into (1) hardwire kit
4) both central units and the hardwire kit can be hidden in the glovebox
5) the original cigar socket in the infotainment center is still available
o_O

sweet. I'm gonna order (1) SGZX12RC to see if I like it first. If I like it, then I'm gonna order the 2nd unit along with the hardwire kit. :D

sorry. 2 more questions

1) I currently have Transcend 32GB MicroSDHC Class10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter 45 MB/s (TS32GUSDU1E). is this compatible with SGZX12RC?
2) how long does 32 GB record before the first file gets overwritten?

Back