SG9665GC v2 Hot/stuck pixels + video quality issue

I personally think your daytime videos are a lot better than mine. Mine is really soft:

I know my windshield is dirty, but I think you get the point. I will do more tests this weekend.

I've noticed mine does that when it gets VERY hot (105+ outside) and the car has been sitting in the sun.

Not at all happy with the daytime quality.

The focus is not sharp and is extremely short. Number plates are only readable when you're almost a metre away from the vehicle in front, as soon as the distance increases, everything gets fuzzy. Road signs, overhead boards, cars on the sides show the GC struggling.

Lot of motion blur and fuzziness. Sky looks blown out.

This does not look anything like the videos I saw, while making up my mind to get the SG9665GC.

Have I received a lemon?

Please help!

Videos

what program did you use to see the videos ? let's try VLC or Gomplayer. When i use gomplayer to see, it's better alot than mediaplayer classic.

I use VLC or QuickTime. Usually VLC.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 Eye using Tapatalk

Due to not being happy with the hot pixel issue and motion blur + fuzziness in the recorded video, I''d opted for a replacement.

Glad to report that I've received the new camera and it's working flawlessly as it should.

Thanks a lot Rick @jokiin for the awesome support.

Due to not being happy with the hot pixel issue and motion blur + fuzziness in the recorded video, I''d opted for a replacement.

Glad to report that I've received the new camera and it's working flawlessly as it should.

Thanks a lot Rick @jokiin for the awesome support.

good to hear, sorry it took longer than ideal to get it sorted, not somewhere I've shipped to before but freight to India seems slower than a lot of other countries

That's totally alright, the parcel reached India quickly but for some inexplicable reason it sat at the Mumbai post office for a week. No worries as I was not in any particular hurry.

Back