SG9665GC V3 Questions

DashCamUT

Reaction score
Country
United States
I bought 2 of the SG9665GC V3 back In January 2018 and love them. They have worked great and the video quality is fantastic. Two questions:

1-Is it necessary to update the firmware? I have not updated anything since installing and wanted to make sure I am not missing out on anything.

2-Is it possible to set these up for parking mode? I have read mixed feedback on this and wanted to confirm.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
they're not really intended for use when parking

what firmware version is currently installed?

you can download the latest firmware here http://bit.ly/SG9665GCV3R6 there is a changelog included so you can see what adjustments have been made since whichever version it is you have now

Thanks for your fast reply. How do I check the firmware version?

No worries on the parking mode.

Has recent firmware improved camera/video performance? Has it added any features? I went on the website to see if there are any notes for the updates but could not find any

Has recent firmware improved camera/video performance? Has it added any features? I went on the website to see if there are any notes for the updates but could not find any

there is a full changelog with every download, it's in the zip file along with instructions etc

Back