SGC9663DC Power supply

Stonecold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there

For now the second time the power plug that goes into the cig lighter socket has self destructed, st one was replaced as it was in bits on delivery, removing camera from car as I have a new vehicle coming and as I unplugged the psu plug fell to bits - where can I source one in the UK please ?

Many thanks

Hey there

For now the second time the power plug that goes into the cig lighter socket has self destructed, st one was replaced as it was in bits on delivery, removing camera from car as I have a new vehicle coming and as I unplugged the psu plug fell to bits - where can I source one in the UK please ?

Many thanks

Send me a PM (start conversation) along with your initial order details and I'm going to look after you.

As way of an update and because credit is due I need to publicise the following.

Fault with out of warranty PSU reported here, 2 minutes later Niko replied, I PM'd as requested and within 30 mins of initially posting I'm informed a replacement will ship tomorrow !!!

With what other company / supplier would you get that level of service from a post in a public forum - NO OTHER COMPANY / SUPPLIER anywhere IMHO.

Superb service and support once again.

Brilliant.

Thank you.

Thank you. We will try our best.

Back