SGGCX2PRO with X2WRC323 - Can't update firmware

youkei

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I recently bought a SGGCX2PRO and a X2WRC323.
Upon receiving them, I tried to update the firmware of the SGGCX2PRO (the camera states it has X2PRO+190321V1.22 out of the box) but the camera ignores the FWGCX2P.bin file and starts recording after boot.
I followed the instructions here to the letter and downloaded the firmware for SGGCX2PRO Firmware update 20191023 (the filename of the downloaded file is SGGCX2PROfirmwareV1-28.zip) as shown below.
ImNegWB.jpg

Could you please help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Oh, thank you! That's very kind (and fast) of you!

It work perfectly, thanks again for the detailed instructions.
Will I need to repeat the process for future firmware updates?

it's a 2 part process, I'll message you the details now
Hi can you message me the details? I also cannot update the firmware, I followed the SGGCX2PRO Firmware update process.txt by format the SD card using the cam and copied the .bin file into the SD card and inserted back to cam and turn on power, the cam just start recording nothing happened. My current firmware version is X2PRO+181113V1.17.
Thank you!

Hi can you message me the details? I also cannot update the firmware, I followed the SGGCX2PRO Firmware update process.txt by format the SD card using the cam and copied the .bin file into the SD card and inserted back to cam and turn on power, the cam just start recording nothing happened. My current firmware version is X2PRO+181113V1.17.
Thank you!
you copied the update .bin, not .zip to the root directory? didn't put it into a folder or anything? right firmware for the camera?

Back