SGZC12SS questions

Hey Pier28 or Jokiin, I bought one of the sgzc12ss cams on amazon last week.
It shipped out the next day or two and arrived 2-3 days ahead of ETA. super fast shipping for snail mail.
I liked the cam so much and trust you guys at street guardian that I bought a 2nd one last weekend for the work truck.
Amazon says they will email me with an ETA for the cam but the CPL lens and SD card should be here by Friday. Are you out of stock?
This is such a good little cam and a good price, I have told family and friends about it.

not out of stock, everything is available, guessing the delay is on Amazon's end but @Pier28 might be able to check it for you if you have an order number

Camera is in stock in Prime, CPL's through prime might be delayed as new stock is being processed. We don't sell SD cards on Amazon that's someone else.

Thanks guys for the quick reply. I knew the SD card was from someone else. The email I got said CPL's and SD card ETA was 4/8/16
and they will send an email with cam ETA. No big hurry, don't get me wrong. I am aware that Amazon gets like-O a million sales a day, so I do cut them some slack. They just shipped the first one out so fast, I thought I was the only one buying anything. I'm glad to hear stock is good, I'm sure I sold 2 more units for you. Thanks for a great cam at a great price. I'll just wait some more and hope for the best.
Thanks again for your time and reply.

What's the latest firmware number?

Back