Shenzhen Saddle on Aliexpress - China

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Shenzhen Saddle on Aliexpress is a very popular dash cam vendor on Aliexpress. The main contact here is Wesley Chow and this vendor is often referred to as "Wesley". They are very quite responsive and their ads usually make it very clear what product you will be getting. Apparently Wesley is very active in making sure the cameras they sell have the latest firmware. Surprisingly most of the firmware comes from the Russian users not the manufacturers! Typically this vendor is selling product with the latest firmware. Prices are very competitive for most dash cams and feedback on managing problems has been positive. Overall they are a vendor to consider when purchasing a dash cam.

As with all vendors, the products they sell vary in quality. Some of the lower quality dash cam versions or "fakes" can be found here but they usually will make it clear what quality level they are selling.

If you have any positive or negative experiences with this vendor, please share it here.

Dash Cam Man

too bad they accept only Escrow as method of payment (at least in the GS1000 page) as it has $25 minimum fee :-/

EDIT: or am I wrong? I am reading the Aliexpress Buyer protection conditions and it's reported that you can pay with standard methods (visa, mastercard etc)..
I have never bought from Aliexpress before.. could someone confirm that?

I've made a couple of purchases from Shenzhen Saddle and paid with Visa both times.

papinist said:
too bad they accept only Escrow as method of payment (at least in the GS1000 page) as it has $25 minimum fee :-/

EDIT: or am I wrong? I am reading the Aliexpress Buyer protection conditions and it's reported that you can pay with standard methods (visa, mastercard etc)..
I have never bought from Aliexpress before.. could someone confirm that?

Hi papinist,

Aliexpress accepts Visa and Mastercard with no fees. Mastercard often has coupons on Aliexpress as well.

Dash Cam Man

thank you for your feedback.. I misunderstand the rules on aliexpress :)

Back