Short video of Italian Freeway E78

zeroprospekt

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello people! :)
I'd like to share with you this video i done, to show how bad are the streets here in Tuscany (Italy).

marvellous open roads/motorways that only get busy on italian holidays traffic and far better than the uk that has more traffic at 3 in the night than Italy.....

Always said it " if you blindfolded me and told me to cross a road , I would rather do it in Italy knowing everyone drives by the seat of their pants and has to pay attention rather than daydream their way down roads expecting everyone to indicate and obey the rules as they do in the uk !!!"

marvellous open roads/motorways that only get busy on italian holidays traffic and far better than the uk that has more traffic at 3 in the night than Italy.....

Always said it " if you blindfolded me and told me to cross a road , I would rather do it in Italy knowing everyone drives by the seat of their pants and has to pay attention rather than daydream their way down roads expecting everyone to indicate and obey the rules as they do in the uk !!!"

I'd love to can say the same...
But it's not. I can tell you what happens here where i live, on these destroyed full of holes roads:
- People don't pay attention to NOTHING. Example, a woman hit me and my girlfriend at about 30Km/h going backwards, even after we horned at her 3 times. My girls car was really damaged after that.
- People just hits your car and go away like nothing happened.
- People don't use indicator lights and drives with lights turned off ( HAPPENS EVEN AT NIGHT)
- People don't know how to use roundabouts and it happens they take it in the wrong direction! Proof: Video
- People destroys your car in park lots and go away without even checkin what they done. Proof: my car is FULL of damage caused by idiots in the parking.
- If you do something to advice people they done something bad they show you the middle finger.
- Pedestrians are crazy.
- You see people with destroyed cars driving normally on the streets, the same for over 90yo people. For example last year an old man died in his car while driving and hit another car in front of me.
And it's not all...There is more, but my english is restricted and i don't know enough words and terms to describe this.
When i drive in other countries i'm not as much stressed like i am in Italy.
Maybe it's my fault too cause my temper is a bit too rough, but i know what i see, and this is why i bought a dash cam.

Arezzo? 13th of March??? I would expect more bikes in the video as "La corsa dei due mari" is in the area at the moment :) Lots of big champions over there...

I'd love to can say the same...
But it's not. I can tell you what happens here where i live, on these destroyed full of holes roads:
- People don't pay attention to NOTHING. Example, a woman hit me and my girlfriend at about 30Km/h going backwards, even after we horned at her 3 times. My girls car was really damaged after that.
- People just hits your car and go away like nothing happened.
- People don't use indicator lights and drives with lights turned off ( HAPPENS EVEN AT NIGHT)
- People don't know how to use roundabouts and it happens they take it in the wrong direction! Proof: Video
- People destroys your car in park lots and go away without even checkin what they done. Proof: my car is FULL of damage caused by idiots in the parking.
- If you do something to advice people they done something bad they show you the middle finger.
- Pedestrians are crazy.
- You see people with destroyed cars driving normally on the streets, the same for over 90yo people. For example last year an old man died in his car while driving and hit another car in front of me.
And it's not all...There is more, but my english is restricted and i don't know enough words and terms to describe this.
When i drive in other countries i'm not as much stressed like i am in Italy.
Maybe it's my fault too cause my temper is a bit too rough, but i know what i see, and this is why i bought a dash cam.

lived in Rome off via portuense, drove in naples and spent weekends in castel st arcangello (trasimeno) and I get what you are saying as we experienced most of that especially the reverse thing which nearly tipped the "twingo" over as the woman blamed us saying nothing ever came out of that dead end !!! I loved the fact she called the police and they have the power to apportion blame insurance wise and then promptly arrested her for mouthing off !!!

Thing is you have open car less and lorry less motorways barely monitored by police that are a thing of the past in the uk and there was nothing finer than leaving a high end Maserati flat out for dead when in my own car ! kind of reminds me of the uk in 70 s !!!

Back