Site speed - Any issues?

I'm behind a full-time VPN in Tucson, AZ.

The "Pics That Make You Smile" thread loads instantly.

Never had any other troubles with the site.

I use cyberghost VPN, which make my internet not feel like the kick ass 1 gbit connection it is, but it is not like it is a total buzz kill so normally i use the VPN.
Just not now CUZ something gone wrong and even with CG support i am not able to fix it on my desktop, so i want to get a larger C: drive and do a clean install of OS and so on.
On my laptop the VPN work fine, so just migrate my shady stuff there.

Seem like the site are no longer happy about me using the very latest firefox, i some times ( irregularly ) get a short blue MSG box asking me to try alternative browser ( chrome )

crome.jpg

It seem like you are no longer able to link to a private / hidden video on youtube, it have worked just fine before but now the window are just black with the loading wheel going around and around.

Nothing was changed on this end. Can you post an example on this thread.

Seem to be all my videos,hidden or public, one more user ( nigel ) also had some issues

this page, i have a post of my 4 channel setup ( public ) but i can not play it here, nigel can apparently do that today.

Could of course also be youtube, sadly i am on no other fora so i could go there to test.

Back