Anybody here actually has one and can post some in car footage day and night at all?

sales have been delayed until may 10

Here is night vision test. I don't know why but it looks much much brighter on the camera.

Dark + 16 Mpix does not go well, you either get dark video or super grainy, poor quality video. Video on the screen is not processed.

Daytime driving footage, seems to favor close focus...

Full (English) review with unboxing and various video footage.

what is the constant clicking noise during the biking part of the video (not the music)

what is the constant clicking noise during the biking part of the video (not the music)
My front derailleur is damaged and it rubs on the chain, the camera was also in the waterproof case and the sound is muffled.

8X Zoom test in 4K HI - horizontal interpolated.

Gyro test in 2K

The gyro clearly works, but so far, most of the gyro stabilised video from this camera has given me the impression of it being a little unsteady on it's feet, not a nice feeling, while similar footage from the GitUp Git2 gives the impression of being very stable with the occasional adjustment to balance, more like walking in normal life. Watching it on YouTube its hard to see why it looks unsteady and of course we have no way of knowing how steady or unsteady you were holding it - I think we need your expert opinion on how the gyro stabilisation compares to other cameras...

The camera was just hand held, with no monopod so it was very shaky and indeed has some slight stability issues, while the most of the video is smooth, when the camera gets more shake on the X (roll) axis it compensates too sudden making a slight jump correction which gives that feeling you describe. You can see in some moments that the image simply jumps like I'm instantly rolling the camera. It's easy to see that in a smaller image (not full screen) and try to look on the right and left sides of the video simultaneously.

Last edited:
A short 4K (HI - horizontal interpolated) sample:

A short video edit with the maiden of my 300mm HEX that uses a KingKong frame. The aircraft camera is also the FPV camera and it's the Git2 Pro (with gyro off). The head cam is the SJCAM M20. You can also see why it's important to have a lost aircraft alarm and how crop signs are made by aliens :)

FOV comparison between Wide/OFF - Medium - Narrow

Im doing review of SJCAM M20, problem which i have is that on volume 9 and 10 there is biiizzzzz bzziiiip sound which is going with normal sound. When i put volume to 8 it is imposible to hear it even when volume on speakers is maxed. Anyone have this problem ?

SJCAM M20 & SJ5000X - Video & Audio testing and Teardown

Last edited:
Hi,

rotate video 90 degrees
will this be possible in future updates?
Here is a first look review. The Chipset has been confirmed to have a Novatek NTK96660 chipset

Hi,

rotate play video 90 degrees
will this be possible in future updates?
thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
5 M20 0
J M20 2
O M20 9
K M20 14
K M20 1
Back