SJCAM SJ7 Star Sample Videos

TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Recorded a massive 12 hour video lapse today, but it was out of my very dirty living room window so that was working against the SJ7.

But it prove it can be done by the SJ7 and so 12 hours just fly by.
Awesome! Thanks for the test :)

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Yeah and a school to the Right of it, though they recently took part of its lawn for a parking space.
So glad i have my bedroom on the other side of the block i live in, damn those kids can make some noise during recess.

RBEmerson

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Sjcam SJ7, Sena Prism
Ah, but remember another generation said that about you... LOL

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I wasent loud in school, cuz i was the target for just about anyone there, so i knew to keep quiet and out of sight.
But otherwise you are right, and trust me i have not forgotten much of the stuff from when i was young as i have a supremely weird wired brain that save all the bad parts and forget most of the good parts.

periko32

Reaction score
Country
Spain
There you have a short video with the SJ7, shooting 4k 30 fps. I'm using a Zhiyun Z1 rider M gimbal. I did a little color and brightness correction (The camera overexposes a lot).

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
1080/120 slow motion, upscaled to 4K.
Raw footage seem a little grainy.

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
G1W-S, G1W-HC, G1W clone, B1W, N2 Pro, K2S, B2W, (ex Mobius)
I wasent loud in school, cuz i was the target for just about anyone there, so i knew to keep quiet and out of sight.
But otherwise you are right, and trust me i have not forgotten much of the stuff from when i was young as i have a supremely weird wired brain that save all the bad parts and forget most of the good parts.
Don't worry- as you get a few years older you'll begin forgetting everything :rolleyes: Just don't forget your trousers before leaving home and you'll be OK :ROFLMAO:
Though I don't need an action cam the SJ7 is impressive and I enjoy the excellent vids it does .

Phil

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
We was out in the forest again yesterday, and this time we dident forget to test the winch on my friends truck and the earth anchors he also carry around.

The winch itself have a dead lift capacity of 35 Kg i think it is, the winch rope are strong braided fishing line normally used for big game fishing.

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
SJ Gimbal looking good :cool:

That market footage look good, would have been stunning if a gimbal was used i am sure.

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Offroader pulling trailer with essentials for off road adventure,,,, fuel and beer.

Original 1080/60 footage, just cut a little in pinnacle and exported wit 40 mbit

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Dios mio :eek: that's a hill you will only see me drive down, after i somehow have been lifted to the top cuz i will not kill myself trying to get up there the old fashioned way.