SJCAM SJ7 Star Sample Videos

Took a walk in the forest with my little brown friend Fie today, the footage are 1080/60 up-scaled to 4K/60, its not like i have gotten my hands on a Sj8 pro.

There are a little noise in the audio i have not noticed before ( due to me not really having means to use audio before i got a new headset not long ago.

Fie knows to heel!

Last edited by a moderator:
A poorly or untrained dog is one life's curses. Having lost a dropped prescription lens to an over-enthusiastic, partly trained Airedale - DAMHIK. Grrrrr...

Its just with me Fie perform like that, every one else and she will be at the limit of the leash length and strength.
Aside for my friend all others i know that have a dog,,,, well they should not have gotten a dog cuz there are zero training of the animal.

Fie live with a french bulldog ( my sisters dog that stayed behind when she mover out of that house ) it too have 0 manners, and though fie are perfect for me alone, with the bill dog its like they feed of each others negative points and the walk turn into a nightmare.

But if i walk Fir first for a hour then swing by the house and pick up the bull dog, then its sort of bearable for the first 1/4 mile and after that fine too ( providing we dont meet other people or dogs in which case the poo hit the fan )
walking the bulldog alone are also fine for me, even bearable if we encounter another dog. but the 2 together and 1 little distraction its like the person with the leash cease to exist.

Fie alone also use to pull me towards another dog if we meet one, but thanks to a very mellow dog named Mulle that some times are visiting a place we pass, then Fie have became much better, just hope its not only due to the heat she behave so relaxed around other dogs now.

As you can see by the grass color the month of May have been scorching, and sprinklers watering a lawn are not really something Danes do + the month of May set a all time high for sun hours ever with 360 hours. :cool:

I wish the first and last things dogs like to do upon meeting other pooches wasn't sniffing each other's behinds!!

Attachments

• IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 4
  • Patches asleep.JPG
    Patches asleep.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 4
I wish the first and last things dogs like to do upon meeting other pooches wasn't sniffing each other's behinds!!

I'm sure the dogs wish they could just exchange business cards, no fun sniffing bums to work out who's who :p

One dog to another after witnessing the owner's ****tail party: "They let people in without smelling their behinds!!!"

So after a long walk, its time to relax.

15099973906_2f6a787c76.jpg

Yep Fie crash like that.

A good dog is a tired dog.
Not just cuz its too tired to be up to trix, but also if its a good dog the owner will find much more joy in walking the dog, and in that case win - win.

Our walk yesterday i dident have the leash on her for one moment, but at one time i did have to stop as a cat was sunbathing on the same forest road so had to wait for it to clear out, otherwise Fie would have been gone in a second.

Did a test run today, i think the Dodge will be fine.
SJ7 star 1080/120 upscale to 4K with a little mix

Flying today. A bit shaky as I was holding the camera and throttle in the same hand!

SJ7 Star. Still my favourite SJCam and I have reviewed and tested nearly all of the range. SJ7 Star flying and hiking!

Back