So does buffered parking mode actually work with the Plus?

I am in the subtropics, and I have not (even over summer) had any problem with overheating of the Quad A129 plus duo (mounted under plastic trim at the front). I am not sure that the 2K (non-Quad) version is still produced, and to my knowledge there is no 4K version.
A129 Pro is the 4K vesion that drops the res down in parking mode, the A129 plus that you have is the better choice for hot climates

You also need to rememberr the SD card also suffers damages as it is exposed to higher temperatures. This is with all dashcams and sdcards. The capacitor ones just don't blow up.

I'm looking to buy this. I've read multiple report that buffered parking mode no longer work.
I just want to ask if the low bit rate or time lapse work as intended? As I'm planning to have it record 24/7 so prefer the low bit rate or low bit rate over the bufferred one

I'm looking to buy this. I've read multiple report that buffered parking mode no longer work.
I just want to ask if the low bit rate or time lapse work as intended? As I'm planning to have it record 24/7 so prefer the low bit rate or low bit rate over the bufferred one
I use low bit rate for the parking mode since it is recording continuously until my HK3 hardwire kit cut off at the preset voltage (12.2V).
I have a hybrid car so the auxiliary battery is smaller compares to the regular gas car; my A129 duo plus can record around 3-5 hours during the parking mode.
As someone already mentioned, the rear camera still records at regular bit rate even though the parking mode was set to low bit rate recording.
I hope the new FW can fix this in the near future.

Back