[SOLVED] Unable to download clips to phone via Wifi

Give it a try when airplane mode. Your phone drop B1W connection automatically since B1W camera SSID cannot support internet!
I have disconnected the mobile data but it does not view the device.. it connects to the WiFi but nothing after that.

Will try 1.8.5 that you sent me and report back. Thanks

JP

I have disconnected the mobile data but it does not view the device.. it connects to the WiFi but nothing after that.

JP
My team just send me this 1.8.5 version APP, and PM you download link already!
Could you mind to have a test then?

My team just send me this 1.8.5 version APP, and PM you download link already!
Could you mind to have a test then?
Unfortunately I cannot test it tonight.. will do it tomorrow morning. Thank you for the prompt reply.

JP

Ok.. so tested.. mobile data disconnected phone connects perfectly with camera unfortunately still cannot download videos.

Screenshot_20190121-120441.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190121-120441.png
    Screenshot_20190121-120441.png
    617.9 KB · Views: 0
Yes.. pixel 2 xl is Android 9. I tried your link but it just takes me to the primary page.

Yes.. pixel 2 xl is Android 9. I tried your link but it just takes me to the primary page.

Change to Desktop site on Chrome.

I suspend you use an android 9.0 phone, if yes, you can use this old version 1.8.2 APP and you can download it here https://www.blueskysea-inc.com/down.aspx?TypeId=14&FId=t14:14:14
This version works on Android 9 as well, just make sure you are on airplane mode or turn off mobile data. Wish downloads were faster, though.

This version works on Android 9 as well, just make sure you are on airplane mode or turn off mobile data. Wish downloads were faster, though.
Done, downloaded, will test and report tomorrow. Thanks

JP

Ok.. 1.8.2 does connect, does view live video, and does allow video downloads. I am good!! Now you are correct, very slow, plus now we cannot update the app.. so I had to go on the play store, go to the b1w app and disable the auto update. And now every night my apps get updated but that one stays there.. very annoying.. but at least I can use my dash cams!!! Thanks. If eventually an official updated app comes around, please let us know that it will work with the pixel and that we can finally update to the most updated version on the play store.

Thanks

JP

@estore009 - here's an update on my experience with the Android App.

I am running a Google Pixel v1 with Android 9 (Jan2019 security patch)

I've tried several app versions in the order below
1.7.0 - Thumbnails are visible, able to download video, able to view photos, able to stream video
1.8.4 - No thumbnails, unable to download video, unable to view photos. However able to stream video
1.8.5 - No thumbnails, unable to download video, unable to view photos. However able to stream video
1.8.2 - Thumbnails are visible, able to download video, able to view photos, able to stream video

As @jp2307 mentioned downloads are very slow but do work on 1.8.2

@estore009 - here's an update on my experience with the Android App.

I am running a Google Pixel v1 with Android 9 (Jan2019 security patch)

I've tried several app versions in the order below
1.7.0 - Thumbnails are visible, able to download video, able to view photos, able to stream video
1.8.4 - No thumbnails, unable to download video, unable to view photos. However able to stream video
1.8.5 - No thumbnails, unable to download video, unable to view photos. However able to stream video
1.8.2 - Thumbnails are visible, able to download video, able to view photos, able to stream video

As @jp2307 mentioned downloads are very slow but do work on 1.8.2
Thanks for your testing, and yes, this is the compatibility problem with Android 9.0 version phones!
And we are working on the newest 1.1.3 version APP, and will release when its testing job finished!

Thanks for your testing, and yes, this is the compatibility problem with Android 9.0 version phones!
And we are working on the newest 1.1.3 version APP, and will release when its testing job finished!

All good on 1.1.3. still slow but all works.

Thank you..

I have an Android 9.0 device, just saw an available update on the Play Store for v1.8.5. Where is this new 1.1.3 version? Version numbers on Play seem different...

Edit: Also there's a link on BlueSkySea's website for v1.1.4? Not understanding the version number discrepancy...

Edit: Also there's a link on BlueSkySea's website for v1.1.4? Not understanding the version number discrepancy...
V1.14 is the same version as V1.8.5 on the google play store!

Now V1.8.5 APP on Google Play store can work with Android 9.0 phones to download video clip, please check!

Now V1.8.5 APP on Google Play store can work with Android 9.0 phones to download video clip, please check!
Yes, but in a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with Android 7.0, even with version 1.8.5 (firmware Auto-mode), works almost everything but I still can not download videos and photos ... :unsure:

but in a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with Android 7.0, even with version 1.8.5 (firmware Auto-mode), works almost everything but I still can not download videos and photos ...
Can you copy the APP Crash log files to me for checking?

Back