Sony's latest snake oil: Pricey 'Premium Sound' Micro SDXC cards

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
These will go great with their Monster HDMI cables.
AudioQuest Diamond HDMI has them beat for sure. Just wait until they release a SDXC card. If you read all the great things an AudioQuest Diamond HDMIcan do I bet you would be pounding on their door for a SDXC card.

Like the old Denon Link cables - they were over $100 and are just a short ethernet cable!

What a joke........ 2 years ago I paid 10 clams for a no-name 3 meter HDMI cable while others were going for 150 and monster was there.

P.T. Barnum said it right decades ago - "There's a sucker born every minute."

If I remember correctly one of the first things I learned in a marketing class in school was the first priority in marketing is to create a demand if one does not already exist.

Reactions: Mtz
These cards are made with strong Japanese/Chinese medicine, among the ingredients are mastodont gallbladder and saber toot tiger tooth powder :rolleyes:

I wonder if this snakeoil SD card would work with the new FDR-X1000V actioncam, 1080P @ 120 FPS :eek: 100 Mbps bitrate :cool: and still cheaper then gopro 4 black. :cool:

That FDR is very nice and could be mounted on my dash because I have a small car with sloping bonnet.

I wouldent mind one too, but i am not able to find the 3800 DKkr for it, i like the Sony form factor so much more than the gopro box shape.

The panasinic HX-A 500 is even cheaper and it too have some form factor pluses and minuses.

But 120 FPS at 1080p is nice, though i an not sure if my pinnacle software support that high FPS.

These cards are made with strong Japanese/Chinese medicine, among the ingredients are mastodont gallbladder and saber toot tiger tooth powder :rolleyes:

Retarded garbage regardless of religion and any wonder the tiger is near extinction.

Religion and politics seem to fcuk it up either way.

Money is not the answer........

Did you know that Monster (links to Google Images of Monster microSD cards) actually makes memory cards too? I didn't...

Just checked my local BestBuy and it has a 64GB one by them for $109 CAD (32GB was $53 CAD), that's not good but not "Monster like" in my opinion. It IS high but not greedy high.

Back