Start of Winter

DashCamReview

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A118,Ivation GW181B,Rove R2 4k,Vantrue R2,MG288,i1000,GS8000
This video is about 3 years old now, but it's a good introduction to one of my YouTube channels. The majority of the videos were made with dash cams that I was reviewing. I appreciate the views and subs! Enjoy!

Reactions: Mtz
:D while i am as every year praying for real proper mans winter weather, i suspect we will just get the usual 5 - 10 inches in total where none of it will be on the ground for more than hours.

This global warming have really screwed over us Danes, summers are BS now and so are the winters.

I'll send you some "Proper Mans Winter". I'm sick of it.

I would like to divert the Atlantic current responsible for the mild climate here in Northern EU, but it seem to me that to do that i will need the help of all the other people to pollute more so more ice can melt, and that might do the trick, and may give us up here a little ice age while the rest of the world is getting BBQed.

I will take a cold spell and snow for a longer period over the on and off cold and sleet we have and the semi melted snow turning into ice where gooberment dont throw tonnes of salt on the road that have a field day eating my car from the bottom up.

Bare in mind i really dont do well with cold weather, when it drop below 20 degrees C for longer periods i dig out my winter thermal underwear.
But a thick coat of snow do make it bearable for me, but this might also be cuz here most of it are normally gone in a week or 2 even in the best of winters, if we had it months in a row i might well feel like you do.

The GW here has made our winters warmer and wetter and our summers hot and dry. We just had our worst ever forest fire season. I don't like the weather here even though I grew up in northern Alberta, I've become weary of the cold. My plan is to cash out of my business and house and head for Ecuador when I turn 50. 310 days/year at 28 C is what I call living.

...I've become weary of the cold. My plan is to cash out of my business and house and head for Ecuador...
Been there (Panama actually) and the constant humidity is every bit as tiresome as the cold. The highlands might be OK though.

Quito Ecuador has the most stable and comfortable year-round climate of any city in the world :) We just finished our 2 weeks of Autumn here yesterday. I woke to frost on the windshield and the temps have started a pronounced drop. The break from the summer heat will be nice for awhile :cool:

Phil

I would like to divert the Atlantic current responsible for the mild climate here in Northern EU, but it seem to me that to do that i will need the help of all the other people to pollute more so more ice can melt, and that might do the trick, and may give us up here a little ice age while the rest of the world is getting BBQed.
I heard the other day that the global levels of CO2 went up last year. I wonder if that had anything to do with the "mess" we and you had this year. Our Weather Institute, together with institutes and agencies from around the world, warned earlier this year there would be an El Niño event later this year that would affect Europe. They just didn't know which way it would go: extreme rain or extreme heat. It seems Europe got both ends of the stick.

Been there (Panama actually) and the constant humidity is every bit as tiresome as the cold. The highlands might be OK though.
I was thinking Salinas actually. Being on the water should minimize the humidity. Sea breeze and all that.

Quito Ecuador has the most stable and comfortable year-round climate of any city in the world :) We just finished our 2 weeks of Autumn here yesterday. I woke to frost on the windshield and the temps have started a pronounced drop. The break from the summer heat will be nice for awhile :cool:

Phil
A break from the summer heat!!:cry: I've been fighting 10 inch snowbombs in the Rocky Mountains this week. Chainups and spun out trucks, lol. Bring back the summer man!

Back