Stealth mode / A slightly more discrete G90

Is this paint something like matte plastidip ? From what I saw, plastidip can be removed by hand quite easily. Another solution is to use a matte finish wrap, a hotgun and a lot of patience.

It's just matte paint, so this can't be removed unfortunately, but to be honest I prefer it this way :)

....I was like a little kid as soon as that spray paint started going off! It's amazing it turned out half as well as it actually did with how much I was spraying everywhere :)
Haha! Coming soon to a street near you... his Tag "The Reverend was ere"!!:p
Rumour has it, the local Halfords have completely sold out of his favoured cans.

Don't you worry mate they have plenty in stock - the neighbour's front door will be done in full four colour camouflage tomorrow :D

Or really surprise the Mrs and camo yourself up to!:eek:

Or really surprise the Mrs and camo yourself up to!:eek:

Well, yes. Once the car is painted camo he can get a camo military uniform to wear while driving down at the local surplus house. This could be a whole life changing phase for the Reverend. A man of a different kind of cloth!

Last edited:
Now that's 'feckin' scary! :D

They'll never let him back onto Craggy Island looking like that!

PMSL:D

I'd meant apply some of his 'special paint' to his face... not dress up for the Annual Craggy Island Massacre!:rolleyes:

I'm nervous that his Mrs might end up "touching cloth" if you know what I mean?!:oops:

Mrs Doyle wouldn't be too happy having to clear that up!:eek:

Last edited:
I dunno, I think "special face paint" could be just the right final touch to add to his camo uniform. :p

And poor Mrs. Doyle! Somehow I think she'd survive the trauma of it all though. She'd put just the right spin on things. :)

mrsdoyle.jpg

Last edited:
I'd never camo myself up - the mrs has trouble finding certain areas as it is and doesn't need any more excuses :p

Loving that photoshop :D Need to clean up the keyboard now :/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M G90 4