Stop The World, I Want To Get Off

Crazy all right !....it works in that clip...wonder what the collision rate is ?

Collision rate?
I'll bet their collision rate is almost zero.
There is a theory that if you allow drivers to think for themselves, they will tend to take far more care.
By imposing loads of strict rules, there will be people out there who will 'assume' some sort of moral high ground.
The driver doing 70 in lane 3 - it's the speed limit therefore I will not let anyone past who wishes to speed (for example).

When a new set of traffic lights were opened some years ago, the morons at the council had painted white lines indicating direction for drivers turning right. As both sets of oncoming traffic turned right at the same time, the lines indicated turning offside to offside - which was impossible since two rows moved forward as one & the lead car in each row was blocked from turning by car 2 in each row - result, complete gridlock.
Even when I tried to turn across one driver (offside to offside), that driver got really irate - since I wasn't following the lines. No, but I was following common sense!

We also have an intersection like that on a smaller scale. It can be difficult to cross at busy times of the day. Most places in Mexico lack traffic signals or stop signs so every intersection is go when you can. I always joke that Mexicans drive as if they don't have brakes.

It was the pedestrians I found the most amazing :eek:

The worst part is when these ppl come to Denmark as refugees they take this kind of traffic-behaviour with them, Or maybe its in the Genes as even 3 generation ppl from the middle east drive like demented idiots.

The 3 times i have been within milliseconds from beeing T-boned by a red light runner its allways a driver with middeleastern look ( just saying )

The worst part is when these ppl come to Denmark as refugees they take this kind of traffic-behaviour with them, Or maybe its in the Genes as even 3 generation ppl from the middle east drive like demented idiots.

The 3 times i have been within milliseconds from beeing T-boned by a red light runner its allways a driver with middeleastern look ( just saying )
Yeah, they come over here and drive taxis!:eek:

That too here, and if you ask for a White driver the taxi Company will end the call ( so my friend say )
It is allso the same with busses, its scary to see a bendy bus full of ppl run a red light :eek: I am glad i have not been in a bus for 2 decades, and i only ride in a taxi once every 10 years or so.

Back