TG300 vs LS400W

Chura

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hello,

I've read alot of the LS400W and how recommended it is.
However I prefer to have one with GSP and Speed on it.

At DOD website I see the TG300, but no one talk about it, why is that ?
Is it same quality of LS400W + GPS ?

Thanks!

of course not , LS300W/LS400W have WDR and better processor and better Cmos AR3330

if you really want GPS , GT550 coming soon , viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1913

i don´t know much about ls400w but besides it LS300W is awesome camera , i enjoying a lot mine

you can check my review about LS300W here viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1773 and take your conclusions , also it has RAW Videos unedited

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Thanks.
Actually i'm looking into the smallest foot print camera, however without giving the quality.
Is there a LS300W similar without screen ?
The screen is useless to me while call of theft, two drawbacks.

i don´t know any dod/tio-tech Wifi cam.

remember aways Black tape can be your friend.

by the way ls300w turn off screen after few mins.

I think i mistakenly answered here, I dont need WiFi.
I just want small footprint, no screen and GPS.

Can I find such ?

Chura said:
I think i mistakenly answered here, I dont need WiFi.
I just want small footprint, no screen and GPS.

Can I find such ?

Take a look at the Mobius or 808#26. Not quite LS300W/GT300W quality at night, but small size.

Actually this Mobius 808#16 is very nice, to my opinion even better quality then the LS300W.

I'm missing something ?

I don't know if you are, but I have both now (just got the Mobius yesterday!)

Chura said:
Actually this Mobius 808#16 is very nice, to my opinion even better quality then the LS300W.

I'm missing something ?

at night ? no way.

Hi all,

Im using the TG300 presently. It is
My second model. The first died within 1 month after the built in battery swelled(like a laptop batt). I got it replaced by the dealer with a brand new one.

However the replacement i got came with another problem. It has a tendency to screen freeze and nothing you press can unfreeze it. Only by pressing reset does it snap out. It is frustrating at times because when you are driving, you cannot constantly check to see if your camera has froze.

I like the camera. Its small, video quality is quite good. The gps tracking/speed is not bad, quite accurate. Anyone has this problem with a solution?

watch this CHURA, is soon to arrive, same quality or "better" than GT300w with optional gps.

goku said:
watch this CHURA, is soon to arrive, same quality or "better" than GT300w with optional gps.

Did anybody receive yet the GT680W? What are the dimensions of the camera in comparison to the GT300W/LS300W?
I wonder if the quality is really better than the GT300W as I read somewhere else in this forum, that they put the old hardware just in a new case to sell more dashcams.

Produkttester said:
goku said:

Did anybody receive yet the GT680W? What are the dimensions of the camera in comparison to the GT300W/LS300W?
I wonder if the quality is really better than the GT300W as I read somewhere else in this forum, that they put the old hardware just in a new case to sell more dashcams.

nothing is known. they said that arrive before September 5, and spend time

Back