Thai driver blowing horn causes another car to roll over!!!!

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Perfect example on how dumb asses shooting for too small gaps put them self and others in danger, dont get what the hell is wrong with merging in a orderly manner behind another vehicle.

Here thats actually the smart way to do it, cuz when you are indicating you wish to change lane and you are in front of the car then it have to back off and let you in the lane.
Off course the same law is what get people to throttle up and get 0.5 M ahead of you and then expect you to back off, causing a lot of grief on the road thats not really needed there.

I myself got the same treatment by a GLS van today, my only error was leaving a gap to the car in front of me slightly larger than a car, so off course the GLS van had to throttle up in the left lane and go there instead of just merging in behind me where he was seconds before and where there was 200 M of empty lane.

On another forum, the comments would be "you could clearly see the white car was coming over, why the hell didn't you slow down to allow him? YOU caused that accident"
And you'd be amazed at just how many people would agree!

Personally, the moron in the white car got everything he deserved - as well as increased insurance premiums for many years to come.

You forgot 'why are you in the fast lane if you aren't going that fast'?

:)

That fast lane seen to be the argument here too, also today i got overtaken on the right by a Audi as the 1 lane expanded to 2 lanes and i was turning left 500 M down the road so i kept to the left, and same stretch of road have like 3 intersections and this was also rush hour traffic.
And off course i was not Sunday driving, pretty sure i was doing the 60 km/h thats allowed there.
But the Audi passed me got into the left lane for a while and then turned right as the road ends in 2 left turn lanes and 2 right turn lanes.
And when the Audi got into the right lane again < 100 M before the last intersection he off course had to force his way in to the now congested right lane, whish lead me to thing when he passed me on the right why the hell dident he then stay in that lane :rolleyes:

Audi owners,,, or at least many of them. :mad:

Really too bad they make nice cars too, but like BMW i just couldn't get myself to buy one if i was able to afford it, not even if i was able to afford 100 of them.

I know you are supposed to keep right here, but i will bet you 1000 DKkr that if people did that on the stretch of road in rush hour, then they would still be over there trying to get home.
At least until people learn to merge in a sensible way and keep a safe distance to the car in front, and keep to the speed limits.

But as Danes are now,,,,,,, it would be a even larger god awful nightmare on that road leading into my home town every damn afternoon.

Both drivers are terrible, one slightly moreso than the other.

Back