The list of shame fake 4K dash cameras Ultra HD

I know what my problem is,,,,, i am stupid :rolleyes:

You are takling about the N4, but i am thinking of the N4 pro

But yes it might well have been vantrue claimed 4K for the N4, it is a very bad habit some companies have, no one are interested in extrapolated footage.
I am OK with you havering a option to do that on a camera, but it should not be mentioned in sales materials as it only blur the facts and make misunderstandings possible.
It would of course be best is extrapolation to any resolution was not possible at all, CUZ no one should use that in any camera. Just like no one should buy a nice 2023 BMW with no motor in it, and then put a old Fiat motor in it and drive around and telling people you have a BMW.

我知道我的问题是什么,我很蠢:rolleyes:

你在谈论N4,但我在考虑N4 pro

但是,是的,它很可能已经vantrue声称4K的N4,这是一个非常不好的习惯,一些公司有,没有人感兴趣的外推镜头。
我不介意你有一个选择,在相机上这样做,但它不应该在销售材料中提到,因为它只会模糊事实,使误解可能。
这当然是最好的是推断任何分辨率是不可能的,因为没有人应该使用任何相机。就像没有人应该买一辆2023年的宝马,里面没有电机,然后在里面放一个旧菲亚特电机,然后开着车到处告诉别人你有一辆宝马。
haha,N4Pro is much better than n4,It’s 4K

I just want it to be able to capture a license plate at night is that too much to ask for?

I just want it to be able to capture a license plate at night is that too much to ask for?
That is the holy grail of dash cams. Some can't do it at all, some can do it some of the time time, none can do it all the time.

Search the forums and you'll find many discussions on the subject.

Back