The most random car I've seen in a while

Thank god some other drivers can allso make one laugh :)

I've never understood most "art cars". and they have a massive art car parade through houston every year: http://www.thehoustonartcarparade.com/

Granted, some truly are art in that they're barely recognizable as a car anymore (like the shark on the webpage i just linked to), but it seems an awful lot of them are just regular cars with crap stuck all over them with no apparent rhyme or reason.

Here you are not allowed to glue stuff to your car, at least not if it is somthing that can hurt the fingers of a pedestrian or bicyclist.
Or god forbid make the impact worse if you hit them with your car.
I woder how some hood ornaments like on RR or older mercedes is legal, ppl could get impaled if you was to run some one over.

For the same reason bull bars are allso iligal here now,,,, BUT ! you can get a winch bar witch is the same, and that will be legal.

Big brother need to be kicked the hell out of here, and Danes need to grow a pair again.

I woder how some hood ornaments like on RR or older mercedes is legal, ppl could get impaled if you was to run some one over.

most hood ornaments i've seen are spring loaded so that if you push on them, they fold back against the hood but then spring back into place. that's probably not for pedestrian protection, but so that they won't simply break off if someone bumps it with their hand/arm by mistake (or on purpose), or if road debris hits it, it won't break.

i know, but Danes are so over protected and so fragile they can trip over each others shade on sunny days.

I allso think the last thing on the mind of any one getting hit by a car is if its a soft or hard car that hit him, and if the person do think or wanted anything else to happen it would be not beeing hit at all.

Its okay to drive around in a car with surface rust, but as soon as the holes get so large some one can get a finger stuck in it, you will have to fix it or get a new car.
As if ppl are poking ther fingers in holes in cars waiting for green light or set off from the curb, or pass by, or god forbid get hit by the car and in the process get a cut by a rusty edge on a car.
( for a long time the Danish car park was the oldest in EU, i assume due to the high taxes on new cars 200% + 25% sales tax + some of the small stuff )

There is so much here that make me cringe, so bad i havent watched many minutes of news brordcasts the past 20 years.

You were lucky because usually the joker's car is followed by Batman's tank. ;)

That is Random Car 17, of course!

Back