The Tesla P85D Has Something Called 'Insane Mode'

Doing his dance to appease the lotto-gods.

i was behind a p85d at a light yesterday... she didn't launch though. probably because it sucks down the battery.

and having driven a car that can do 0-60 in around 4 seconds (911 carerra4s), it's defininitely a blast. can't imagine it being so quiet though!

I dident even notise a littel squeak from the tires in that video, and it is not easy for a person to launch fast and perfect, not least in a car thats not familiar to the driver.

Would be the perfect car for a run to the shops, and mess a little with the petrolhead kids in ther pimped ricers :p

But if the lotto-gods are good to me i might pick up a atom V8 instead, fugly as hell but will outsprint a lot on the Danish roads.

EDIT:

Will it do the same in reverse ???? i forsee big problems if it do :D

Will it do the same in reverse ???? i forsee big problems if it do :D
Especially for the person waiting behind you at the lights when you accidently select reverse!

You don't get much time to change your mind...

Probably has something in the software that keeps it from doing it in reverse.
No tire squeal as the same software can watch and any tire(s) that start to move faster than the rest get a bit less push, the ultimate traction control; feeds the power, which is considerable with an electric motor, at the fastest rate the traction will allow.

Back