Thinking about SG9665GC for new car.

these days I damn careful, I use 2 hands, 2 fingers holding the end of the key when I push it in to release it so it cant pop past the key and my other 2 fingers on other hand up there as well ready to get it incase it gets past my other 2 fingers, same thing inserting it, I have never had a card go flying since and I remove them all at least every 2 days as minimum, every day normally.
Good for you. I generally focus on using one finger for most things, like waving at others and things like that :D

I searched high and low today. The only place it could be is under console.

Did you have the door/window open at the time? It could have left the car.

I looked everywhere, no dice.

I ordered a Lexar 633x 128gb card as a replacement. Is there any issues with that size card with this dash cam?

That's a solid card. Follow this video so you know what to expect to get past the initial error. Once you format the card it's good to go. ExFAT gets turned into FAT32

Drive home through high winds and rain was fun.

[Video]
[/video]

that's exactly what I have planned for ages but never done yet.

that's exactly what I have planned for ages but never done yet.

People usually start doing it only after they lose microsd card, especially if its 128Gb.

ive sprung mine a few times across the car landing in various places with one taking a while to find, but still haven't learnt.

ive sprung mine a few times across the car l
anding in various places with one taking a while to find, but still haven't learnt.

easy-way-hard-way-sign-e1337340357157.jpg

640c65b14917e5d41bde3db999dde158.jpg

hardway.jpg

;)

Back