Thinkware T700 micro sd card size

Hyundai kona 2024

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
thinkware t700 lte
Has anyone managed to get a higher sd card to work in the thinkware t700 I.e higher than 64gb.

My sd card just failed thinkware t700 keeps saying card is corrupted. Then turns the the t700 off and restarts
I checked the cards footage and everything seems OK .doesn't make any sense,

I use the Samsung pro endurance 128gb in mine without any issues
Did you just format the Samsung pro endurance 128g in the t700 or did you use a have to do anything else to get it to work.

Yes formatted in the T700, no issues
Just done a 10 mile journey with Samsung pro endurance 128gb card in and the thinkware t700 is coming up with memory card corrupted system will restart.
The sd card was formatted in the t700.
Anyone help or do I need to go back to using thinkware sd card,

Thinkware t700 lte problem the t700 is sending me notifications when there is a impact or if the vehicle is in Parking Mode. But won't let me log into live view or turn off the camera from the thinkware app, HELP,

Apparently there seems to be a worldwide problem with the thinkware t700 lte connecting to live view and impact notifications according to the person I spoke at thinkware support this morning 24/12/2021.
So why didn't they email there customers to warn them after I've been pulling my hair out trying to find out what's wrong with the camera,
At this rate I'll be going back to the thinkware q800 pro,

My sd card just failed thinkware t700 keeps saying card is corrupted. Then turns the the t700 off and restarts
I checked the cards footage and everything seems OK .doesn't make any sense,

Hi,

Did you ever find out why you were getting the memory card error occurred system will restart?

I tried to use a 128gb Sandisk Max Endurance SD Card in my T700 but everytime I start the car I get that message and have to press the power button to turn it off, then 10 seconds later I turn it back on and it works fine.

I dont know what is causing it, a mate said I have to use the Genuine Thinkware memory card only.

I've stuck with the recommended sd card as every time I put a bigger card in whatever make it fails,
I would like to see some updates for the t700 so I can change a few settings.
I would also prefer to use a different sim card provider as Vodafone is rubbish,

I've stuck with the recommended sd card as every time I put a bigger card in whatever make it fails,
I would also prefer to use a different sim card provider as Vodafone is rubbish,
Ive contacted Thinkware support and they confirm that there genuine Thinkware 128gb SD Card works. Ive gone and ordered it, so once i get it I will update you. Should get it by Friday.

I previously used a Sandisk Ultra 256gb and that worked for a while until that memory card error occurred system will restart and wouldnt stop, everytime i started the car. Then got that Sandisk Max Endurance 128gb one and it worked for a while until I started getting that message again.

My question is, what is different about the genuine card and all the rest?

I think I know what Thinkware have done, they have a hidden bit set on there card, if it cant find the bit set the card will fail. Hence why every other brand does not work properly, it may work for a few days, week or a few weeks then it just fails. I dont believe these other people saying there non TW cards work. Thats not my experience of all the cards I have tried.

Just had to order a Thinkware 128GB sd card as 64gb isn't big enough,

Just had to order a Thinkware 128GB sd card as 64gb isn't big enough,

My mate who works in a car audio shop where i got my T700 fitted has just said to me Thinkware have 256gb cards coming out soon.

Thinkware t700 data sim .Vodafone.
Can anyone tell me if I will encounter data roaming charges whilst using the Vodafone sim card in my t700 or is the and option to turn off the sim card in the settings,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C T700 0
J T700 29
Back