This is why I hate taxi drivers......

Saj

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR550GW

Lol moment when I watched it back and my Asian accent came out when calling him stupid!!?

Dat was a unsmart parking for sure, and to my knowlege not legal to do her.

Pretty sure it is illegal to do anywhere; he crossed the street to go the wrong direction on a clearly marked street. Those double yellow lines running along the curb, no parking? I do not care for a lot of the taxi drivers around here either; most are OK but some need to be shot!

Yes completely illegal, and parking on double yellow lines also illegal. Taxi drivers around here are very dangerous, when there is one around you, you have to be on full alert.

I hate them with a passion.

To be fair you always need to be on high alert in Nelson, there's some right random driving around a lot of those one way streets!

To be fair you always need to be on high alert in Nelson, there's some right random driving around a lot of those one way streets!

Not sure when was the last time you were here, but its not as bad as it use to be, just the taxi drivers lets everyone down!

It was only about six weeks ago I was up there last - did keep an eye out for your car :) We were in Colne a few weeks ago and it was bonkers there too on a Saturday afternoon.

Taxi drivers can be a liability anywhere - I had one pull out on me in Sheffield on Friday night - not sure what he was thinking tbh.

Indeed, I hate taxi drivers, simple as that.

Some serious distortion going on with your audio system.
What was the driver in the silver vehicle doing, crawling along at 2 MPH?

Some serious distortion going on with your audio system.
What was the driver in the silver vehicle doing, crawling along at 2 MPH?

No nothing wrong with the speaker system, just the DR550 can't handle the volume, which wasnt even that loud.

He stopped on the double lines, i was thinking he is either dropping someone off or picking someone up, but neither happened!

It was not only your accent that came across as being Asian. Your music too. I love it, please next time lower the volume so I can hear it. :)

Back