This thing is nothing but trouble

You would have got a laugh watching me today trying to get the Fing memory card out of the T130.
Don't you have any spare memory cards in your car?:unsure:
If you press one memory card on another, everything is perfectly pulled out and inserted back in the same way.;)

didn't even save the recording, and I had to take the cam off the screen plug it into the mains, and all it kept asking me to do was format the card, these things a useless when you need them

could it be that the process is doing your head in?

This is the method I use perhaps this will help resolve things for you.

I have the dashcam set up to record constantly while the car is running in 3 minutes blocks. The end of every 3-minute video matches perfectly with the start of the next video.
I use a 128GB Samsung Evo card (the older model which is red with white writing) I also use the SanDisk Extreme 128GB as my swap in memory card.
If something happened while I was driving that I want to keep I either press the Bluetooth button (which doesn't always work, maybe bc I press too quick or too slow or too long?)

If I want the footage I always take the memory card out of the unit and place it in my computer's SDcard slot using the SD to TF adaptor or a USB TF card reader.

While I don't want to jinx myself I always can read the memory card data.

Often I use the VLC media player to watch the videos and other times I use the Dash Cam viewer program that's registered to me.

Hope that helps. Let me know.

Don't you have any spare memory cards in your car?:unsure:
If you press one memory card on another, everything is perfectly pulled out and inserted back in the same way.;)
Nice idea I'll try it. I don't always have another card on hand.

I like the fork idea lol
One time, in a pinch, I used a disposable plastic knife from a take-out

Nice idea I'll try it. I don't always have another card on hand.
I have a spare 64GB memory card in my car at all times, which I use to remove memory cards from dash cams.
If there is a problem with the memory card in one of the DVRs, a replacement is always at hand.;)

I have a spare 64GB memory card in my car at all times, which I use to remove memory cards from dash cams.
If there is a problem with the memory card in one of the DVRs, a replacement is always at hand.;)

I always keep several memory cards in my vehicle as emergency back-ups or spares for my various cameras. They've been very useful from time to time over the years.

My A129 Duo just works. And since I setup its WiFi I can just look at what it records right on my phone. It does require you to push the record button to stop recording to look at the list of videos on the card. And you must remember to push the record button (to turn it red again) to have it start recording again after you manually shut that off. It doesn't auto restart, it only auto starts when powered up. The only time I pull the card anymore is to get rid of the locked videos, its a real kludge to remove them while the card is in the camera. I don't think that reformating it worked when there were locked files. I also found a list of the suggested settings for the dashcam as some of them make no sense to me.. -Bill

My A129 Duo just works. And since I setup its WiFi I can just look at what it records right on my phone. It does require you to push the record button to stop recording to look at the list of videos on the card. And you must remember to push the record button (to turn it red again) to have it start recording again after you manually shut that off. It doesn't auto restart, it only auto starts when powered up. The only time I pull the card anymore is to get rid of the locked videos, its a real kludge to remove them while the card is in the camera. I don't think that reformating it worked when there were locked files. I also found a list of the suggested settings for the dashcam as some of them make no sense to me.. -Bill
Formatting the card in the camera will delete all files on the card.

Back