Thought I was being pulled over... whew!

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
There was an old lady with SUV in front driving kinda slow so as soon as we entered highway, I went to the fast lane to pass her and then I see flashing lights.
I was like oh crap, where did he come from?
But then, he just zoomed past me at least at 90mph (I was around 75mph) followed by another few seconds later.
Didn't see anything on the way so may be for something non-traffic emergency.

Skip to 1:00 if in a hurry... ;)

Last edited:
It have taken me about a decade to not beeing freaked out by a police car close to me, in my Young and stupid days there was a reason to be freaked out as i was either on or carrying somthing illigal, and not to mention my disregard for speedlimits and traffic rules back then.

My only gripe with police today is that they only have weak ass Laws to enforce, and to do that they dont even have the number of ppl or hardware.

There was an old lady with SUV in front driving kinda slow so as soon as we entered highway, I went to the fast lane to pass her and then I see flashing lights.
I was like oh crap, where did he come from?
But then, he just zoomed past me at least at 90mph (I was around 75mph) followed by another few seconds later.
Didn't see anything on the way so may be for something non-traffic emergency.

Skip to 1:00 if in a hurry... ;)

I've also noticed, that they appear out of nowhere, especially when the volume on the stereo is turned up ;)

tell me about it :p this was a problem for me in my boom car, 3 x 15" subwoofers each on a 500 W amp tend to block the rest of the World, bar nuclear devises going off.
But in the end i learned to be extra vigilant at intersections where i usioally had close encounters with fire trucks and ambulances + patrol cars.

I am just happy my inner ears suvived those years, i have just given avay the last of my 15" boston acoustics speakers.
These days i rely on the 4 stock door speakers on my car.

I am just happy my inner ears suvived those years, i have just given avay the last of my 15" boston acoustics speakers.
These days i rely on the 4 stock door speakers on my car.

Same here, no amps, no subs, no aftermarket headunit. I had stereo systems when I was young and enjoying installing things on my car but now I'm older and wiser, no way. All of these bass bumping people will lose most of their hearing with time. Plus, the music these days are crap.

Do have a aftermarked headunit, my car came without radio.
But i assure you its a cheap ass Chinese model :rolleyes:

Same here, no amps, no subs, no aftermarket headunit. I had stereo systems when I was young and enjoying installing things on my car but now I'm older and wiser, no way. All of these bass bumping people will lose most of their hearing with time. Plus, the music these days are crap.

I have stock speakers & an underseat small sub-woofer. To give a reasonable level bass, given the LACK of bass from the standard setup. This setup works well, without being car shaking apart.

I disconnected the antenna in my '66 vette for 2 reasons.

1. The original doesn't depress all the way & can be easily broken & u have to put a hole in any car cover u use.

2. with side pipes it's impossible to hear anyway (seriously), not withstanding the ear-plugs I use if I'm going to be driving any distance.

Back