Thoughts on Polaroid E272S

ady

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, looking for a cam with a budget of about £150-£200 through my many travels on various review sites and selling sites ive come across the Polaroid e272s but can't find any reviews. Can anyone please shed some light or any recommendations would be welcome.

What is your dashcam "wishlist" beside price ?

Hi Niko, Looking for quality image day and night, gps and parking mode. Needs to have a program to use with windows 8.

Hi Niko, Looking for quality image day and night, gps and parking mode. Needs to have a program to use with windows 8.

To use in parking mode recording, you need dashcam which is based on capacitors, not battery and which has pre-buffer 24/7 recording. Not all capacitors based dashcams has pre-buffer recording.
There are two so called "parking modes":
1. will switch automatically into parking mode after you turn off an ignition and switches back to normal recording when you start an engine
2. those which you have to use with motion detection recording option 24/7 even in driving or for parking mode, unless you want to switch on motion detection recording while parked, but its a hassle.

Within your budget ( EU and UK market ), to have a good night and day video recording, with high quality built, capacitor and automatic parking mode, there are not many options out there.
The only one I can recommend is BlackSys CF-100. It can be bought as a single or dual channel.
Read my complete review with tons of sample raw / original videos.

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...p-sony-exmor-cmos-720p-gps-24-7-parking.7441/

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the help, been thinking about upping my budget and as my post on the blackvue been looking at the 2 on that post as in the long run you can't really put a price on quality and service. or am i just being blind lol

Hi all, looking for a cam with a budget of about £150-£200 through my many travels on various review sites and selling sites ive come across the Polaroid e272s but can't find any reviews. Can anyone please shed some light or any recommendations would be welcome.

The old line "Polaroid" company exists in name only. It makes nothing. Plug "Polaroid ponzi scheme" into google for some jaw drop and eye stretch.

Hi Ady,

There is this car cam on Amazon with some great reviews.

Good luck
James

Last edited:
Back