Today's nugget in a pickup truck (lots of swearing in this one)

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
I'm sure the armchair warriors will come out to try and find some fault - either me for driving too fast, driving too close without having an ability to transport my car backwards or maybe being in the wrong lane and maybe the shadows don't look right and so on but here's todays idiot of the day from the X2 :)

You can see from the car in front of him which lane he should have took but he wanted the racing line instead but proceeded to drive up to 55 and then stayed at that speed (on a 70 dual carriageway).

Lol @ the language, made me chuckle!

I'm sure the armchair warriors will come out to try and find some fault - either me for driving too fast, driving too close without having an ability to transport my car backwards or maybe being in the wrong lane and maybe the shadows don't look right and so on but here's todays idiot of the day from the X2 :)
Is that a challenge? :D

He/she clearly got it wrong, I don't see anything to argue about!

"It" is probably a better term!

I came out with many more expletives over the next two mins after that.

The worst bit was that he just looked at me like I was a piece of muck on his shoe, so to say thanks hopefully his insurance will see that and put the price up accordingly.

That roundabout is a pretty fast roundabout at that time and you can see from the rear footage that having to stop as a car is coming to take the junction isn't the best thing:

Last edited:
I saw this other random one on Sunday - they joined the motorway in front of me but just drove along the hard shoulder for a bit. No idea what they were up to or whether it was booze or so on.

I saw this other random one on Sunday - they joined the motorway in front of me but just drove along the hard shoulder for a bit. No idea what they were up to or whether it was booze or so on.

That's a strange one, especially with that car/reg, maybe a 100 year old driver who doesn't know how to use motorways?

You're not far off with that - I did think maybe as it was Sunday morning they'd had too many sherries on Saturday night!

You see all sorts on that junction - it's the same place I saw the car parked up facing me one night!

You can see from the car in front of him which lane he should have took but he wanted the racing line instead but proceeded to drive up to 55 and then stayed at that speed (on a 70 dual carriageway).

LOL @ F_ _ ing nugget. Haven't heard this expression used here, but it sound funny :)

I've toned my language down but the second anything like this happens it's out in full force unfortunately :/

Sorry Rev you're thinking of a different forum that doesn't happen here. Though while we're on that, I am disappointed in your driving, you took way too long to catch up to him and show him he was number 1. ;)

maybe what happened is the pickup driver was in shock as he nearly broadsided the volvo wagon (sorry, estate) and then was so startled by his own mistake, he forgot you were next to him. not defending him, he's still a choice nugget. :p

Back