Torbay drivers compilation

jarvis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here are a few clips I collected over the last 3 years in Torbay, Devon (UK).

I used ShotCut to do the editing - this software is free and seemed complex at first. But there are some good tutorials online.

Here's a couple more impatient drivers in Torbay:

When you are used to drive by true GPS speed, the people going by the often 10 kmh lower speedo speed, stand right out.
Worst part those people, essentially driving 70 kmh on a 80 kmh limit highway, you cant pass easy, as going over the limit to overtake is not allowed,,, but i have to admit i do that some times, not least if the person are going back and forth between actual 70 and 60 kmh.

And i am the kind of person that dont feel terrible bad about braking laws i find silly or down right stupid,,,,,, and i am willing to not whining face the consequences of that any time.

When you are used to drive by true GPS speed, the people going by the often 10 kmh lower speedo speed, stand right out.
Worst part those people, essentially driving 70 kmh on a 80 kmh limit highway, you cant pass easy, as going over the limit to overtake is not allowed,,, but i have to admit i do that some times, not least if the person are going back and forth between actual 70 and 60 kmh.

And i am the kind of person that dont feel terrible bad about braking laws i find silly or down right stupid,,,,,, and i am willing to not whining face the consequences of that any time.
I've just checked and I was driving dead-on 50Mph according to embedded GPS data. I set my cruise to 52 in that stretch and pass a few people and the odd one passes me. I wouldn't mind if they didn't then slow down in front of me!

Yeah i also dont mind current versions of the old me ( speeders ) i pretty much just shrug my shoulders, even if i do know that if they mess up they will also be hitting me harder in a worst case scenario.

I've just checked and I was driving dead-on 50Mph according to embedded GPS data.
In that case he didn’t slow enough to achieve the maximum average speed!

Always hard to judge a correct average when you have spent a while above it, remembering that it is an average over time.

Back