tough dashcam wanted

Very confused ! D169S We sold hundrds of thousands of pices every year, you can find many test videos on Youtube , FYI .
I tested every famous brand products from Korean Taiwan and USA , We don't think their products better than us , FYI .
We don't agreed with your test way , if just test for specific person to use few month , we don't think these data is useful for us .

I don't know what the relibale products in your mind , but i have to tell you : before a products lanuched , we strictly test our products in differenet cities , different temperature , and different road for half year - 1 year

that may be the case but I think he was pointing out that you offered no specification, no detail, perhaps it's well known in China but here nobody knows anything about your product

Got it, Spy Tec it is. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the advice and help--awesome forum here. I'll try to remember to post a review after I get my A118-C.

Wow, fast answer :) thanks. Well, I think I'm going to go with the A118-C. I'm looking at one at Gearbest and one on Amazon.ca from Spy Tec. Is either seller better than the other? The Gearbest one is a bit cheaper, but I don't know anything about that seller. I've heard good things about Spy Tec though.
It's worth it, at least for me, to buy as local as I can for a couple of reasons: 1) delivery time, 2) support, 3) returns if necessary. OK, that's 3. ;)

I've bought 2 A118-C cams from SpyTec and no problems with either one. Had a couple of questions, 1 was answered immediately with an IM and the other was an email query and reply was received within an hour. That alone was worth the price difference.

I bought my lukas LK-7500 from Spytec, but then ebay stopped it as its not legal ( in the mind of ebay ) to import a dashcam to little old Denmark.

So i contact ebay support, told them yes we Danes are screwed, but we are not N-Korea screwed,,,,,yet, and then told them ( with italian accent ) to " forget about it"

I then whent thru Spytec B&M store / ther own home page, and hey presto a little later i was the happy owner of a Lukas Dashcam.

Dunno where the hell ebay got that BS from its not legal to import i dashcam to Denmark, i can only assume its BS information that some how have leaked out of here.
I dont even get why ebay bother with what i can and can not import, dont they know THIS IS SPARTA,,,, sorry Denmark and everything is better here even our import / customs office,,,,,,,,,,, Naaa they are incompetent dumbasses too as the parcels i have gotten from abroad over the years can proof.

Back