Transcend DrivePro 220 w/ Built-in GPS and Wi-Fi

Thank you for the suggestion. The wifi on the transcend is hopelesss so not an option I am looking for. However, I would prefer a camera with an integrated GPS.

what chipset and lens does this thing use? can't seem to find info online.

Transcend DP 220 lane departure and collision warning

F/W ver 1.08. Both lane departure and forward collision warning thresholds are set to 40MPH. The high pitched beeps are for the lane departure warning and the dong dong sound is for the forward collision warning.

Quite a few false collision warnings observed.

Last edited:
how does the video quality on this compare to the mini 0805?

Hi,
new to the forum and just bought the Transcend DrivePro 200 for my wife. I have a couple of questions that I cannot seem to find the answers to.
The memory card id FAT32 but the file created seem to be limited to just over half a gig in size, is there anyway to get larger files sizes up to the maximum 4GB possible under FAT32. ?

Also is there any software for playback that would show the video and also the gps signal displayed on a map at the same time.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
new to the forum and just bought the Transcend DrivePro 200 for my wife. I have a couple of questions that I cannot seem to find the answers to.
The memory card id FAT32 but the file created seem to be limited to just over half a gig in size, is there anyway to get larger files sizes up to the maximum 4GB possible under FAT32. ?

Also is there any software for playback that would show the video and also the gps signal displayed on a map at the same time.
Thanks in advance.

the dp200 doesn't have the gps module.

not sure if that is a formatting issue or it your card is a fake.

most people use the free program "RegistratorViewer" to view videos that have gps data embedded.

Thanks for the reply..
Sorry my mistake, it is the 220.
The card is the supplied 16Gb MLC card with cam, so I doubt it is fake, and it was formatted with the cam itself.
I could try a reformat.
And I will check out RegistratorViewer.

Thanks again :)

Back