U1000 parking mode stopped working.

in2ndo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, I have U1000 The camera was professionally hard wired. I had all network connections working. Including the hotspot. All of a sudden parking mode stopped working. When I went in to check. It had turned itself off. I got it back on but now I can’t connect to the phones hotspot. I did a reset by holding the mic & Rec button. Was able to connect to the cam using wifi. But still no luck with the hotspot.
Running iOS 14.6
Any ideas

The settings in the U1000 might have been reset. You need to go back into the settings menu and enable parking mode.

For the Wifi, you have to reconnect the camera to the phone via wifi and then tell it to reconnect via hot spot. you might have to manually enter the SSID and password in the app for it to work.

The settings in the U1000 might have been reset. You need to go back into the settings menu and enable parking mode.

For the Wifi, you have to reconnect the camera to the phone via wifi and then tell it to reconnect via hot spot. you might have to manually enter the SSID and password in the app for it to work.
I got it back on but now I can’t connect to the phones hotspot. I did a reset by holding the mic & Rec button. Was able to connect to the cam using wifi. But still no luck with the hotspot.

Problem solved. Just had to re-add the phone as a new hotspot. So all back no norm. But curious why it reseted itself.

Back