UK sellers and prices

Dash Video

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I was just wondering where the best place to buy this camera would be for a UK resident?

I've had the camera sat in my basket on Amazon for the last couple of days waiting patiently on Amazon to refund me for the LS460W that I've returned (I was after something a little more discrete and the general consensus on here seems to be that the SG9665GC is the answer).

Long story short they've just refunded me now so I've hopped back into my basked only to find that the SG9665GC price has jumped from £129 to £189 ($280 USD / $383 AUD / €257) in the last day or so since I added it in there.

I've been reading this forum for the last couple of weeks but haven't felt the need to post until now. I don't usually go to such efforts to complain about price rises but quite frankly that level of a jump takes the piss and essentially prices the camera out of the market.

The CPL filter costs us a lot unfortunately
I wouldn't argue...
My driving "sun"glasses (made to specification) come to near £200 every once in a while, peeps don't get it when I look around in panic, not for the phone, but for the " punny" glasses.

I know Niko had a short term special promotional Amazon.co.uk price since his Amazon store was newly launched quite recently. I'm sure Niko can take care of you since you originally tried/asked.

I know Niko had a short term special promotional Amazon.co.uk price since his Amazon store was newly launched quite recently. I'm sure Niko can take care of you since you originally tried/asked.

@Pier28 got it right !
I am afraid OP misunderstood or didn't realise the difference of "price going up" vs "Sale price has ended / price went back to what it was before".
Anyway, I am going to explain later on in more details and @Dash Video please no worries, I am going to look after you ;)

To all Amazon.co.uk customers: TEMPORARY BARGAIN DISCOUNT PRICE was made and kept for over 1 month to introduce a Street Guardian brand and products to Amazon.co.uk, but as with any special sale it can not last forever. Hope for understanding.
Anyway, I have extended bargain discount price for one more week. After that I try to keep Amazon.co.uk and my online shop prices close ( +/- amazon fees % ).
If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.

if you have extended the price beyond "the temporary discount price" time limit....

surely that makes it a price rise :D

if you have extended the price beyond "the temporary discount price" time limit....

surely that makes it a price rise :D
It's all about @ Glass of water can be half-empty and / or half-full [emoji6] .

sounds like a good offer then...

especially the with the half full glass of water that would top those up with the half empty and everyone will be fine :D

Recommended ;)

I know this "game of words" and "glass is always full"-picture is familiar to me ;)

Just to clarify: Glass can be half-full with water / air, or half-empty from water / air [emoji5]
just ordered this camera through amazon can you do me a deal to add on a CPL?

The SGGCCPL CPL's cost us a lot unfortunately. They are custom 3D printed in small batches in the Netherlands, CPL glass is imported from Germany and they are hand assembled and calibrated in France.

I am going to PM you.
many thanks also whilst i have knowledgeable peoples attention could anybody tell me if it would be okay to use this item https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321671995342 with a usb a to mini usb cable to wire my soon to arrive streetguardian and a mobius for rear camera at the same time?

ps
a thousand apologies to OP if it seems i am hijacking this thread

many thanks also whilst i have knowledgeable peoples attention could anybody tell me if it would be okay to use this item https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321671995342 with a usb a to mini usb cable to wire my soon to arrive streetguardian and a mobius for rear camera at the same time?

ps
a thousand apologies to OP if it seems i am hijacking this thread

This should be OK if looking at specs ( 5 watts per port (5 volts @ 1 amp) for fast charging ).
Best if you look into some other SG9665GC sub-forum which already has hard-wiring topic and ask there, or open a new thread to keep discussion in correct place. Maybe someone else might want to read it and find answers to similar questions.

This should be OK if looking at specs ( 5 watts per port (5 volts @ 1 amp) for fast charging ).
Best if you look into some other SG9665GC sub-forum which already has hard-wiring topic and ask there, or open a new thread to keep discussion in correct place. Maybe someone else might want to read it and find answers to similar questions.
thanks for the replies and again apologies if it seemed i hijacked thread as this will be my last input on this thread please expect many numpty questions from myself after my new unit arrives ;0)

Back