Unable to Flash G1W

Still waiting for someone to tell me how to flash this unit.

Still waiting for someone to tell me how to flash this unit.
@jokiin already told you what you need to do. You can't flash the camera successfully without knowing the name of the original file.

can't see me ever relaxing on a yacht

most I've seen that try and document this stuff talk about work conditions etc but there's a lot more to it than what meets the eye, we don't deal with anyone where there are poor work conditions, under age workers etc, that does happen for sure but it's not as common as some make out

Well, it comes as no surprise that you don't deal with anyone who abuses or exploits workers. I guess the "there's a lot more to it than what meets the eye" is what I was suggesting people might would likely be fascinated by.

I've taken some people to show them where some of these online retailers work from and it was an eye opener for them for sure

some stuff I've seen in factories you wouldn't believe it unless you saw it yourself, even some of the manufacturers that present themselves very professionally at trade shows are a whole other story when you see what they are about

I am posting so if someone has updated the firmware could reply if I had known what file name.

Good news! For G300_MAIN_V1.0 mainboard rename firmware to FWG300.bin and try updating.

Great, I tried on G300_Main_V2.0 and it does work. But not all firmwares, seems that G1W-C version is not compatiable with G300

Back