Unable to fully charge Git2 battery

Sad to say my battery can't be recharge to full again. Out of 10 times I tried charging, only 1 was able to get to full. Need to contact GearBest to see what can be done.

Sad to say my battery can't be recharge to full again. Out of 10 times I tried charging, only 1 was able to get to full. Need to contact GearBest to see what can be done.

As it has been testified here there's nothing wrong with your camera - it's either your cable, your charger or you are just not doing it right. Try again ad infinitum.

As it has been testified here there's nothing wrong with your camera - it's either your cable, your charger or you are just not doing it right. Try again ad infinitum.
Seriously?

Nobody has said there was nothing wrong with the camera or battery. We've just tried to give useful troubleshooting steps as well as our experiences as comparison. No product, no matter who made it, is ever 100% perfect, and @gitup certainly knows that, as they've helped numerous forum members when their cameras didn't work as expected.

Seriously?

Nobody has said there was nothing wrong with the camera or battery. We've just tried to give useful troubleshooting steps as well as our experiences as comparison. No product, no matter who made it, is ever 100% perfect, and @gitup certainly knows that, as they've helped numerous forum members when their cameras didn't work as expected.

No, not really but it still amazes me how no-one here seems to recognise the most obvious as the Git2's fault able to charge by itself has become pretty well known issue by now:

http://www.gitup.com/forum/index.php?threads/gitup-git2-battery-never-fully-charged.305/page-2

Last edited:

Not quite sure how did you come to that conclusion. The charger /cables that I am using charges other devices just fine.

Back