up the back of him, high as a kite.

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
this d00d, high as a kite. passenger cracked front windscreen with her head, busted radiator, no ID apart from birth certificate, the person he ran into called cops, they didn't want to know about it, they told him to call ambulance if any injuries and report to insurance company. apparently Queensland police no do not attend minor incidents like this unless major injuries or traffic hazard. you could be stoned off your face and as drunk as a skunk they apparently wont attend. this driver probably wasn't even licensed. he certainly didnt want police to attend, he was telling him not to call police.
the other driver was clearly stoned, cops didn't even want to know this. the female passenger was out of there real quick, just grabbed some stuff out of car and walked off. we reckon it was a stash of drugs or something.
he came back 20 minutes later looking around in the bush there for something they may have thrown out, who knows.

Last edited:
End the call tothe cops by saying "**** he's got a knife/gun" and put phone down, that usually does the job in the uk it does any way.

Remind of my first crash where i also was rear ended, the guy as like at least 20 beers or so in and the cops dident want to respond, and the 3 cop cars that passed by the accident site did also not want to stop in spite of 4-5 guys waving their arms at them.

O and this was way back in 1984 - 85 and the police and the circumstances they work under have only become worse since then.
And this fact just piss me off so much as i have been voting on the idiots that have made Denmark into what it is now, and there seem to be no fix in sight other than the politicians suddenly realized that a huge part of the Danish police force are leaving for pension in these years.
So now more cops are rushed thru the system, and i am pretty sure rushing them thru a system their older more educated colleagues have problems with are not the best idea.

Problem is like 2000 are going on pension and our system educating cops can only put out 400 cops every year.

I can assure you the skin on my forehead are much thinner than other places on my body due to all the face palming i am forced to do. :rolleyes:

I can assure you the skin on my forehead are much thinner than other places on my body due to all the face palming i am forced to do. :rolleyes:
i would have thought it would have made it a lot tougher like when you pulverize meat.

Back in the early 80s one of my dad's friends was rear ended while towing a boat. The crash shoved the boat up into the back of his truck and crushed the roof right where his kids were, in the back seat. Dad's friend was understandably pissed off, and even more so when he found out the guy who hit them was so drunk he couldn't even stand up. So while a good Samaritan passer-by drove on to find a pay phone and call the cops, dad's friend proceeded to beat the living piss out of the drunkard with a tire iron because the drunk had hurt his kids. Yeah, he spent a day or two in jail for assault (sometimes small town police can be a good thing), but it was totally worth it. Drunkard probably spent a few weeks in traction, and hopefully learned not to drink and drive.

Back