Not open for further replies.

thancam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Dash Cam
too many
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/...mergency-meeting-consider-trumps-replacement/
BREAKING: Republicans Hold Emergency Meeting To Consider Trump’s Replacement
ByColin Taylor
Posted on October 8, 2016

In a stunning development, it appears that senior Republican Party officials are holding an emergency meeting in Washington D.C. to discuss options for replacing Trump as their presidential nominee.

A New York Times reporter phoned into the Rachel Maddow Show to announce that preparations are being made for the possibility of Donald Trump stepping down.

Senator Mark Kirk (R-IL) has been the first to call for Trump’s resignation after the video of Trump discussing his fondness for sexually assaulting married women broke earlier this afternoon.

Early voting has already started in many states, making it extremely difficult for the GOP to forcibly depose him. It’s an unprecedented situation, so the rules are murky. A 168-member body of Republican National Committee would meet and have to vote; the protocol for doing so is still unclear.

While it’s not likely that the narcissitic Donald would admit defeat and consign himself to the ranks of the losers that he so despises, the situation is looking increasingly bleak for the racist rabble-rouser as the women of the United States explode in fury. The end may be nigh indeed for the mandarin mogul.

Watch it here:
----------------------------------------------
PS: I feel funny about this news.

Just going by the subtitles in that video, but since when is making a move on someone defined as "assault"?
Or taking them furniture shopping, for that matter?

see if you win a model that will exist or not ;)

If you care about your future, you vote for it. Sorry I got a blast last night about the ignorant idiot.

Last edited:
Edit: Given that this is not a political forum I suggest that this and the previous post both be deleted.

Why post some political, that you want to delete in first place, with the condition of others post needed to be delete also.

You can edit your content out, if you feel so.
I know the writer Dan Calabrese and where he come from, so I not surprised about what he wrote.

So let hear from the horse mouth instead without it go through any interpretation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_trumptape-404pm:homepage/story

PS: As your know US keep a public record of where rapist and other sexual disturb people live, because of believe of there can't change there behavior, its people right to know the danger next to them.

Last edited:
For the second time this election cycle, a candy has felt compelled to distance itself from the Trump campaign.
How are we ever going to explain this election to our grandchildren?.......or the history books?

skittles.jpg

tictac.jpg

They wanted to replace Trump with a candidate with (slightly) more style, brains, and class, but Duterte is busy, and he's not really eligible.

I am thinking ( try to follow me here )

With the rise in mad clown sightings, then if Trump get elected then it must be open season on the mad clowns soon ( i am sure Trump want to corner that marked )
Also i fear women might need to launch a new version of National Woman Suffrage Association, cuz it do look like some one is hellbent on resetting the clock to before 1848

How long has this taken so far? Seems like about 2 years now!
And more important, when is it going to end?

When the UK changed our prime minister it took 3 weeks from start to end, a complete new government takes about 4 weeks, the Brexit campaign and vote took 10 weeks. We have done all three since the USA started filling our news with this Trump stuff!

Lets hope Mr. Di Niro can tell his job from real life, or some one is heading for a almighty ass-kicking :p

I think its unfair to say that a actor is not able to grasp the real world cuz he earn his money making fiction, it might be that all the money he made over time have made it possible for him to distance himself from the real world of the average joe, but even that is a maybe.

Culture is also often the backbone of revolution, the French revolution was riddled with poets - philosophers and musicians backing the cause of Liberty - Freedom and Brotherhood.
And i think its fair to say movies and actors in them is now a pice of our culture.
Hell even Mr Beethoven ( a fan of the revolution ) managed to sneak a little of in in his music played in Vienna that was ruled by ppl that was the opposite of what France was turning into back then.

How long has this taken so far? Seems like about 2 years now!
And more important, when is it going to end?

When the UK changed our prime minister it took 3 weeks from start to end, a complete new government takes about 4 weeks, the Brexit campaign and vote took 10 weeks. We have done all three since the USA started filling our news with this Trump stuff!

You guys have a very different government structure and a different political, social and media culture. Careful man, your chronic nation bashing towards the US (DCT rule #8) got you temporarily suspended from DCT at one point and almost got you booted permanently. Remember?

The election thing, and thats what ever make the Americans go out to vote.

It is for sure something else over there, something a whole lot different from the Danish way of doing it.

Here its like:

Declare election:

Spam light posts in tows with posters
Get in media as often as toy can, by either paying for it ( commercials ) or for free facing a journalist and his questions.
And like in the US we have debates too, but here its like 7-8 ppl from the different parties and not just 2 persons.
These debates are often on our version of PBS, thats is the "tax" funded TV station you can not get around to paying to.
Polls on TV and more BS debated and interviews on TV on a wide range of TV and Radio stations.
Go vote.

This is how a debate look over here in little old Danmark.

And thats about it, take us a month or so to deal with that stuff, and the parties way longer to get their BS posters off the lamp posts, though law specify they have to remove it ASAP.

The US is a much bigger country, and the guys like to go big too, so it is a big ass show even if its just 2 ppl spearheading the whole deal.

But thats the American way, and we got to respect that.

But it can confuse a person coming from little old Denmark for sure, but then again i am not supposed to understand it all, just respect it.

always a bit suspicious when they only leak excerpts, selective editing can make any situation look better or worse, this goes for all sides
As am I, but in this case the excerpting was done by Clinton's own campaign staff and identified as being problematic if they should become public. I would infer from that there is legitimacy to them.

BTW - just for clarification I'm not a fan of either Clinton or Trump. I can easily come up with at least a dozen individuals from both major parties that, IMO, are better suited and better qualified for the office. If ever there was an election where a minor party candidate had a chance I wish this were it.

Here any party contribution over 1000 dollars or so have to be public and listed for all to see, but like in the US there is no doubt interests at play here too.

Worst and most embarrassing is we have little laws like for lobbying for instance, i assume this is due to Danish politicians are so much better than in most other countries we compare us self to. :rolleyes:

As am I, but in this case the excerpting was done by Clinton's own campaign staff and identified as being problematic if they should become public. I would infer from that there is legitimacy to them.

I don't even know that those doing the leaking can be trusted either for that matter, seems everyone has some sort of agenda

BTW - just for clarification I'm not a fan of either Clinton or Trump. I can easily come up with at least a dozen individuals from both major parties that, IMO, are better suited and better qualified for the office. If ever there was an election where a minor party candidate had a chance I wish this were it.

yeah I'm thankful for not having to be involved in the system you guys have, even we have no connection I don't feel either are good choices (we had two rubbish choices on offer last election also), I do think Trump is dangerous though, while either one have the ability to make a mess of things he looks to be completely out of his league on a world stage, that's scary

I don't even know that those doing the leaking can be trusted either for that matter, seems everyone has some sort of agenda

There's a lot of speculation that the Russian government is somehow involved in the hacking/leaks. I have no idea whether there's any truth to that or if that is also political posturing of some sort. :confused:

yeah I'm thankful for not having to be involved in the system you guys have, even we have no connection I don't feel either are good choices (we had two rubbish choices on offer last election also), I do think Trump is dangerous though, while either one have the ability to make a mess of things he looks to be completely out of his league on a world stage, that's scary

Egomaniac or incompetent liar - nice choice. :rolleyes: Just hope that the system overall has sufficient checks and balances in place to exert some control.

It would be real interesting if minor party candidates garnered enough support that nobody won outright and the eventual selection went to congress. Both houses of congress have a Republican majority (Trump's party) but not all republicans like Trump. It's possible that the President and Vice-President would be from different parties.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/...-Clinton-Nor-Trump-Get-Enough-Electoral-Votes

Ultimately, these emails don't reveal anything most any every other polished politician doesn't engage in one way or another behind closed doors.
Of course, your off topic link in an unrelated thread to an anti Hillary diatribe by a hard core right wing religious zealot like Dan Calabrese seems to reveal where your sentiments lie but somehow I think that Hillary will be smiling anyway.

As for the Russian hacks, there is no way to know if the alleged documents are even real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back