V1P Pro Switching View in Recorded Files

sparky0138

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know a solution to this problem please? When I view a recorded file, the view switches between the front and rear camera every minute or so. I then need to open the corresponding file to continue watching the original view. Everything records but the automatic switching is annoying and requires extra editing if I need to keep the file focussed on one particular view. Thanks.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem please? When I view a recorded file, the view switches between the front and rear camera every minute or so. I then need to open the corresponding file to continue watching the original view. Everything records but the automatic switching is annoying and requires extra editing if I need to keep the file focussed on one particular view. Thanks.
Yes, front & rear video files save separately. Is this happening on your computer? What media player are you using to playback the files?

Thanks for replying. Yes, I'm using a PC. The clips play in three minute intervals when I view them using VLC player (so they are either front or back and don't switch) but when I view them or try to edit them on Registrator Viewer, the clips last however long the journey lasts but the view changes every so often.

For example, one clip I loaded up changed at 3 minutes and then at 9 minutes but then another changed at 6 minutes so it's not consistently doing it in 3 minute intervals to match the length of each recording.

Back