Veckle DashCam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini 0906
81S4JOiBpmL._SL1500_.jpg

The updated version is now available on amazon US [worldwide shipping ] and CA. Includes Built-in GPS mount, CPL Filter, Remote Controller.

Last edited:
Makes sense. Unfortunately, I am having the opposite problem. The sticker is not strong enough and the camera base keeps falling from the window.

:eek: Really? We test mini 0906's stickers and they are strong!

Makes sense. Unfortunately, I am having the opposite problem. The sticker is not strong enough and the camera base keeps falling from the window.

There might be a few reasons that it is not sticking properly. Did you clean the windshield with rubbing alcohol before applying? Did you make sure that the windshield was cool to the touch and out of sunlight? Did you allow it to cure 12-24 hours before adding weight i.e. the dashcam?

If one sticky pad is failing, do not try to use it again. Just grab a new one and reinstall properly.

If you find that they continue to fail, switch to Scotch Extreme Mounting Tape (3M 414P) or Gorilla Heavy Duty Mounting Tape.

Last edited:
When the camera comes off the window, the sticker stays attached to the window, not the wedge. Is there a specific side of the sticker that needs to be on the wedge as opposed to the glass?

When the camera comes off the window, the sticker stays attached to the window, not the wedge. Is there a specific side of the sticker that needs to be on the wedge as opposed to the glass?

Nope, should be the same adhesive and properties on both sides. You may have some oil residue on the wedge. Remove the wedge from the mount and wash it with dish detergent and hot water, then dry thoroughly.
Then apply the same steps I mentioned in my previous post when applying the pad to the wedge i.e clean with rubbing alcohol, apply in a cool area away from sunlight, and allow to cure 12-24 hours. Then repeat the process when sticking the mount to the windshield.

Amazon just ran out of stock on the Veckle package. Was hoping to grab another one.

Amazon just ran out of stock on the Veckle package. Was hoping to grab another one.
Yes, it is out of stock. The updated version which include Built-in GPS mount will be in stock on amazon on about Oct. 10. Hope you would like our new mini 0906. ;)

Last edited:
Just received 0906 from Amazon.
So where to buy hardwire kit?
It's not on amazon and there is nowhere to be found.
The other thing is GPS LED is blinking and it's with that small red circle meaning GPS signal isn't found?

Just received 0906 from Amazon.
...The other thing is GPS LED is blinking and it's with that small red circle meaning GPS signal isn't found?

Yes, that`s correct. The GPS module cannot lock any satellite. Try it outside of the car or house to determine is it working at all.

They don't include hardwire kit in package anymore and they don't sell it on Amazon.
I don't need any "spagetty" from cigarette lighter to power this dashcam.
Hey Vecledashcam, can you point me out where to buy this kit?
There is one seller on EBay from China. It's going to take forever to wait untill it arrives.

There is one seller on EBay from China. It's going to take forever to wait untill it arrives.[/QUOTE]
You can PM us for ebay purchase link from USA,it ships from our local USA warehouse.

can by Run on OBD cable
81S4JOiBpmL._SL1500_.jpg

The updated version is now available on amazon US https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0746BCFBF. Includes Built-in GPS mount, CPL Filter, Remote Controller, but no Parking Guard Hardwire Kit (hardwire kit on amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0761RZ5XB).[/QUOTE]
UPDATE! 10/11/2017
81S4JOiBpmL._SL1500_.jpg

The updated version is now available on amazon US https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0746BCFBF. Includes Built-in GPS mount, CPL Filter, Remote Controller, but no Parking Guard Hardwire Kit (hardwire kit on amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0761RZ5XB).

Back