Vico Marcus 4. 2560p/Extreme HD, 1296p/30Fps, A7, HDR, Parking Mode, 7-l. optics

Well, i just like playing cd music in car while driving, with good audio recording it would be a lot of fun when reviewing the clips on PC. wouldn't you think so? :)

Well, i just like playing cd music in car while driving, with good audio recording it would be a lot of fun when reviewing the clips on PC. wouldn't you think so? :)

I don't think it matters really, if you can hear what is happening it's enough

Hi jokiin, i am glad that you are currently being online, so may i ask: How come my brand new dod ls400w plus has a very annoying issue that when temperature is little high that it loses focus??? So after i buy i had to returned to the seller and got another new one, but it is same! Now when i am writting in here my ls400w plus has been sent to shenzhen official factory to test it out, and been a week+ already, their support told me this afternoon that they have done 75c degrees testing and found the pictures are blurred, now they are doing 45c degrees testing again. I am very disappointed because i do not think they will fix it anyway, but would you suggest me a mode of DOD that it may have better heat-defending so that i can question them to replace it for me please? because i have asked them to fix it to me and while they are doing the test they have forwarded my message to their Superiors. Thank you.

I forgot to mention, when i said the 'temperature is little high' which means even it is 23c degrees indoor that outdoor is cloudy this kind of weathr in this fall this camero goes to losing focus by only parking the car outside for only 3 hours! :(
PIC 1: Normal. PIC2: Losing focus baddly! 7d7250ecafb737048b74cf0dda6240a0.jpg b7f6f14adea2f1ce976473a0f5c56271.jpg

Last edited:
buy something else, the lens is not good quality, it will lose focus as it warms up, once summer comes it will only get worse

Jokiin, what do you mean by 'buy something else'?? You mean let us forget about DOD? hmmm, i haven't found a neat dashcam yet, i bought vico marcus 4 then returned it back, becaues the audio recording quality really bad, only 64k with AAC encode. ....would you give any tips? now i am keeping an eye on papago! gosafe 318 it uses NT96655 + Sony Exmor, but very unfortunately, this one it seems can not add CPL. Thank you.

You must disassemble lens from mount and setting focus again. Mount is firmly glued, then You must cut a bit of mount. Then plugin DVR to TV and setting focus. The focus must be set to the middle of the focus range. Glue on thread and mount and done.
Jokiin I fixed my LS430W.

I'm not sure exactly what you've done but if it is working to your satisfaction then that's all that matters, getting a bit off topic in the Vico Marcus 4 thread though ;)

You must disassemble lens from mount and setting focus again. Mount is firmly glued, then You must cut a bit of mount. Then plugin DVR to TV and setting focus. The focus must be set to the middle of the focus range. Glue on thread and mount and done.
Jokiin I fixed my LS430W.
Thank you, i am not sure if i will give it a try myself though, but still many thanks, and i have forwarded your message to the official dod china support center.

By the way, is there a way to change the default audio encode from marcus4 which is AAC 64k? I'd prefer higher bitrate thus higher audio quality, PCM would be better!

Thinking it depends on FW or hardware specs or both...no idea

Question about CPL filter: i have some standard photo filter from digital camera. It is the same mount??

As long as you have the quick mounting bracket then a standard 52mm CPL should fit on there which you use with your camera :)

Another question. What minimal angle can be set between mount and short-bracket, and between mount and quick-mounting-bracket??
I don't wanna use sucker-mount...

9bLLb51.jpg

Can you use SDXC cards in the M4 with out formatting them. 128gb that would be great.

Vico-Marcus4 New FW V4.7G on the main website. For those who are not aware of this !

Back