Video check

lKoRTy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

Had the cam for a day and not sure what to expect video quality wise so asking for feedback. To me personally it looks grainy even during the cloudy day (last video) but like I said, not sure what to expect, so tell me if I'm being unreasonable! :D

Videos below:

Thanks!

can't judge from YouTube samples as they re-encode the video from 15mbit down to a maximum of 4mbit, can you upload an original unedited sample file to a file host, www.mega.co.nz or dropbox or similar so we can download and have a look

Uploaded to Mega.. Do i need to register to give links

You need to share the full longer link that includes the encryption key part at the end.

480391868a3dabd812d6e21a1c92c5a3.jpg

Firmware is SG20151109.V2

And the serial is located...... where?

downloaded the full version, there's no blockiness or anything encoding related, it's not grainy, pixel size is larger than some other cameras so other sensors may look smoother in daylight scenes due to smaller pixels but will lose out in night performance as they don't collect as much light, a grey overcast day is not particularly nice to look at I guess

most important thing for any camera is to make sure and keep your windows clean inside and out

maybe all the trees plus reflections from dash are quite bad.

Any feedback on the last video?

you have a bit of dashboard reflection which shows the grain of your dash but I can't see any grain in the video

Back