Video has no sound

ainokea

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware F800 Pro, Blackvue DR-750S-2CH
My recorded videos don't have any sound. I don't see any microphone options when using the Dashcam Viewer unless I'm missing something.

Try the VLC player. You might be missing the correct codecs.

Codec needed when you play on iPhone or upload to Youtube?

Have you tried pressing the voice recording button?

Have you tried pressing the voice recording button?

I tried pressing the button but I don't get any confirmation if it's been enabled or disabled. I made sure to turn the volume up to 3. I'm still not getting any sound during recordings.

When you press the audio recording button, you will receive a audio notification letting you know that the voice recording is disabled or enabled. Is your voice guidance on? If you have voice guidance turned off, you will not receive any audio notifications when you press the audio recording button. What device are you watching your videos on?

When you press the audio recording button, you will receive a audio notification letting you know that the voice recording is disabled or enabled. Is your voice guidance on? If you have voice guidance turned off, you will not receive any audio notifications when you press the audio recording button. What device are you watching your videos on?

I don't receive any sound when pressing on either the Voice Recording Button or Manual Recording button. Where in the settings is the voice guidance selection?

I am watching my videos on my Iphone, Quicktime and the Mac Viewer

You can find the voice guidance settings >Dash Cam Settings > System Settings > Select 0-3.

Back