Video Protection Keeps Happening when Video Recording Starts

rochyjz

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Hi all,
My Viofo A139 Pro (hard wired, dual channel) will protect the recording every time recording starts. This means everytime I start my car it will say "Recording, 2 channels started" and then "Video protected" right after. If I connect with the app, sure enough, the video recording is locked.
I am certain it is not the G-sensor because when I use the app to remotely start recording this also happens. Anyone know if there is a setting or something else that can fix this?
Other info: I stopped using this camera for about 6 months due to my hardwire kit failing but I've finally managed to replace it now.
Thanks in advance!

Shall we know if you close your car door before turning on the ignition or after that? Is there a possibility that the action you closed the door that trigger the G-sensor? What do you mean that you use the app to remotely start recording? Do you mean that the camera will lock the video even if you stop and start the recording by clicking the round button on your phone? It is so wired actually. Shall we have a video for analysis? If it is convenient for you, please upload a video here: https://viofo.wetransfer.com/

Back